✨𝔼𝕡𝕚𝕝𝕠𝕘𝕦𝕖✨

• Athena's Letter •

"This was all i could find

"This was all i could find." ahsoka said as she brought the shattered pieces of athena's lightsaber and kyber crystal back to the ship. "So she really is gone then?" Rex asked and ahsoka nodded. "She gave her life to try to end the war..." Rex mutterd. "She did her job." Ahsoka replied. "She tried to protect the jedi." Ahsoka added before pulling out a small folded up piece of paper. "What's that?" Rex asked and ahsoka sighed softly as she unfolded it. "Athena gave it to me before she left. She said if anything happened to her I should read it." Rex raised a brow. "What does it say?" He asked. Ahsoka cleared her throat before she began reading.

"Ahsoka, If you are reading this then that means I have unfortunately not made it back from battle. There are a few things, you should know, however. Fives warned me about a plot to end the jedi. He explained it all to me as quickly as he could before I lost him. He said it was something to do with the inhibitor chips. I hope that me leaving you with that information stops such a plot from unfolding. Secondly, I have to tell you, I have a daughter. I had her with Fives, my husband, not long after returning from the temple on agamar. But I wanted her to have no experience with the war or the life of the Jedi Angels so she lives with family of mine on Tatooine. Her name is Serenity, in hopes that she will find peace away from all this chaos and violence. I hope that you will look after her from time to time and never let her know of the Jedi Angels. I plan on destroying the sword and the kyber crystal with it so that she will never know of this life. Thank you, Ahsoka.
Best, athena of agamar."

{A/N}

Thank you so much for reading Angel! It means so much to me! I might write a sequel but at this point I'm not sure. I'm currently working on other works and school so I'm pretty busy at the moment. But thank you again for all your votes and comments! I truly do appreciate it!

~Eliza