✨𝔽𝕚𝕗𝕥𝕪 𝔽𝕠𝕦𝕣✨

• Find Fives •

Maul had been captured successfully

Maul had been captured successfully. Ahsoka and her men were heading back from mandalore, costing through hyperspace. Rex had just gone to hear the latest briefing and Ahsoka watched stoicly as she traveled back to the capital of the republic. But as the mission ended she could feel something stirring in the force. Something she had not felt before and something she had never felt with such gravity. Voices cried out, voices she knew. "You must choose." "Don't listen to him anakin." "It's not the Jedi way." "I need him." Screams. Terrible horrible screams raced through the togruta's mind. She pressed a hand to her forehead as she tried to focus on what she was hearing. She stumbled as she felt the fall of her master. "What have I done?" his voice echoed in her mind. Ahsoka's heart sank. "Anakin..." She muttered to herself. She had to find rex. Something terrible was happening. She turned to find the commander, and her friend, "Rex" She shouted as the doors opened to reveal him just finishing listening to the most recent transmission. "It's anakin." She said as she tried to piece together exactly what she had heard. "I feel like something terrible has happened."

Athena reaching cody wouldn't do any good. She finally saw the familiar yellow armor and she called out his name. "Cody!" She shouted as she raced over to him. "Cody something terrible has happened! We need to warn general Kenobi right away! I felt it!" she continued as she grew closer to him, lightsaber still in hand. "The fall of Anakin Skywalker." she reached Cody just as he ended a transmission. "Yes my lord." He replied before cutting it off. "Cody?" The commander didnt reply. All he did next was what startled Athena and rattled her to her very core. Cody ordered his men to begin firing on general Kenobi. "Cody!" Athena shouted as she tried to pull him away and aim his fire somewhere else. "What the hell are you doing?" She screamed. Cody turned to look at her, "Good soldiers follow orders." He muttered as he aimed his blaster at her and several of his men did the same. "Cody..." she muttered as she looked down at his blaster. "Excecute the jedi."

Rex's helmet fell out of his hand. Ahsoka didn't understand why her friend didn't turn to her but she was even more on edge when the other clones in the bridge turned to her with their blasters aimed at her, ready to fire. "Rex?" ahsoka said, her voice small  as confusion filled her mind. "No!" Rex ordered as he finally turned to her. "I'll do it." He grumbled. "Rex what's happening?" Ahsoka asked, growing more on edge with every passing second. "Stay back!" Rex ordered, pulling both of his blasters on the togurta. His hands were shaking, something wasn't right. "Find him. Find him. Fives. Find him! Fives!"

Athena sighed as realization took over her. Finally what Fives had warned her about so long ago made sense. "Cody.." She muttered as she stepped closer to him. His finger tightened around the trigger of his blaster. "I'm not a jedi." She tried to reason with him even though she knew it was useless. "No." Cody said. "But you're their protector. Their angel." He shot back. "And you must be dealt with." He ordered. Tears stung at her eyes. Cody. a man she would have claimed to be her friend now stared at her with a blaster pointed at her as a result of this war. "I'm tired of this." Athena hissed. Her fingers tightened around her lightsaber. "This war has taken too much from me. Too much from us." Cody scoffed. "Us?" "Yes us." Athena replied. "You, me, all of your men, the jedi. We're more similar then you might think. You were engineered as soldiers from birth. Jedi were training to be 'peace keepers' but are now soliders. I was fused with a kyber crystal not to protect the jedi, but to be a weapon for them at their disposal when they need it the most. The jedi don't need the protection of one girl, they need someone naive enough to sacrifice themselves for them and their cause." Cody rolled his eyes under his helmet. "Stop talking. You truly are naive." He hissed. "No." Athena hissed. "I am not. I am going to use this weapon they gave me to end this war." she hissed. "I will not be controlled. Not anymore." She raised her lightsaber above her head and the men prepared to open fire. "And neither will any of you." find him find Fives. "No more." Athena breathed before bringing her sword down to the stone ground. The blade of light went straight into the ground, causing a rumble but it did exactly what she had hoped it would do. The light of her blade cracked and splintered. And with one final twist of her sword the kyber crystal the angel fused with shattered causing a massive explosion that would take Athena and the men out along with the sword. The angel was no more. The line ended with athena. White filled Athena's vision as the blast from the explosion took out herself and the men around her. Find him find Fives find him.

"What happened?" Cody asked as he pressed a hand to his head. "Is it finally over?" One of the clones with them asked and Athena nodded. "Yes." She said. "You were all very good soldiers." She said as she looked over at Cody. He smiled down at her. "You fought until the end." she said and bit her lip. "Thank you Athena." Cody said softly. He knew what would have happened if he hand't been stopped. Find him find fives find him. Those words echoed through Athena's mind from life. "I just wish he were here..." Athena muttered. Cody looked at her sadly but then he looked behind her and his gaze became much softer. "Athena..." he said softly and the angel looked up at him. "What? What is it?" She asked as she turned to follow his gaze and her demeanor softened as she saw what he was looking at. "Princess..." Athena felt tears sting her eyes as she turned to run to embrace the man she had lost. Find him find Fives find him. "Fives."