✨𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝕋𝕨𝕠✨

• I Am Not a Jedi •

"I'm sorry." Athena said as she stood up and slowly backed away from the clone she had been healing. He seemed fine and unaffected by her slip up, but she was still terrified. "I can't do this right now..." she added before turning to leave. Obi-Wan and Kix shared a look. "Do you have any idea what just happened, sir?" Kix asked, looking at the General with confused brown eyes. Obi-Wan brought a finger to his chin as he thought about her behavior. Healing through the force was a delicate thing, the Jedi weren't even able- nevertheless allowed - to use such a power. He worried about it corrupting her. The council had been sensing a powerful darkness coming to power, one that had not been felt in years. He wondered if this was it. He wondered if the darkness he sensed was the fall of Athena. If turned, Athena would be a powerful Sith. That was something he could not allow to happen. "I don't know." Obi-Wan replied. "But I'm going to find out."

Athena dug her fingers into her hair as the palms of her hands pressed against the sides of her head. Her eyes were shut tightly as she recalled her vision of the woman crying and then the powerful scream. Something wasn't right. And it terrified her to her core. "Athena." Her eyes shot open and she flinched as she was startled by someone calling her. She turned to see her master, Obi-Wan and her demeanor softened. "Master Kenobi." She said, her voice was small and scared. Obi-Wan noticed and his eyes softened as he looked at her. "Athena, are you alright?" The Angel sighed at his question. She wrapped her arms around herself as she thought about everything. "In all honesty, master, I don't know." "Can you tell me what happened?" Obi-Wan asked, his voice was gentle, not wanting to scare his young apprentice anymore then she already was. "When I tried to heal that man... I saw a woman. It was almost like I knew her and shared her feelings. She was crying, she was unimaginably sad. She had her face buried in her hands so I couldn't see her face. And when the pain of sorrow became too much she let out a scream and vanished." Obi-Wan watched her intently as she spoke, observing her. "There's more isn't there?" Athena hesitated. "Before the most recent battle with Kali I saw a recording my mother left for me." "Minerva?" Obi-Wan asked and shock washed over his face. Athena nodded. "She warned be about an 'Angel's Curse'. I did more research on her and found the Jedi council sent her to die, they used her as a weapon." "And it bothered you didn't it?" Obi-Wan said. "Yes." Athena replied. "Something sinister and terrible is stirring. I know you feel it, all the Jedi do. I feel it too. What if it's this Angel's curse?" Obi-Wan placed a gentle hand on her shoulder. "Athena, there is so much about the past you don't understand. Your mother, may the force be with her, was a fallen Angel. She disobeyed rules. Her sentence was brought upon her by none other then herself." "How can you say that?" Athena hissed as she pulled away from his touch. She looked up at him with grey eyes brimming with hurt. "That doesn't mean your mother was a bad person, she just wasn't a good Angel. Minerva had a heart of gold, just like you. But her intentions didn't always line up with the council's. It was a difficult situation." Obi-Wan tried to explain without upsetting her anymore. "There's one more thing." Athena said, not wanting to talk about the death of her mother anymore. "My mother mentioned a temple on Agamar where I could learn more about the past Angels." She said before hesitating saying the next part. "And I'm going." Kenobi's eyes widened. "You can't be serious? Traveling alone to a separatist system just to learn more history? The council would never allow it, I won't allow it." Athena straightened her stance, standing tall and firm. Her expression was serious and without fault. "Let me rephrase that, I'm going. Whether you like it or not, you cannot stop me." Obi-Wan sighed as he stroked his beard. "You have Anakin's persistence and refusal to listen to those above you. And you have the stubbornness and heart of his padawan, Ahsoka" Obi-Wan said. "If you are to go, please just don't go alone." He persisted. "I'll take Fives with me." Athena offered and Obi-Wan raised a brow as he looked at his apprentice. "Are you sure that won't prove to be a distraction? Your relationship with the clone is becoming dangerous Athena. Attachments are forbidden for the Jedi." "But I'm not a Jedi." Athena countered. "I leave tomorrow. And I will bring Fives with me. Even if you don't agree with it."

"