✨𝔽𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝕋𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖✨

• Commander Cody •

"I'm going." Athena said firmly after the transmission ended. "Athena please don't do anything too impulsive." Obi Wan warned, sensing her temper and desire for nostalgia to return. "Impulsive?" Athena snapped with a scoff. "She needs my help! I'm not just going to turn my back on her when she needs me." She added as she crossed her arms over her chest. "Yes but we don't know that." Mace Windu intervened. "Yes, a trap this could be. Take caution you must." "I am - I will." Athena replied. "We understand the weight of your previous attachments but you must understand that you have to let it go." Shaak Ti informed her. "With all due respect to everyone on this council, I'm not a Jedi. You cannot command me like you do the others. I will not be ordered around blindly like my ancestors. Kali needs my help, I'm going. If it's a trap then I'll handle it. But I'm going, end of discussion." She snapped before turning to leave the council, everyone silenced by her attitude.

"Athena," Obi-Wan called after the young Angel as she stormed down the hallways of the Jedi temple. "Athena wait." He continued. The Angel finally turned. "Come to tell me not to go? That I'm making a huge mistake and that you can convince me otherwise?" Obi-Wan chuckled. "Oh no, I know you're much too headstrong for that." Athena glared at him but her demeanor softened. "I wanted to tell you good luck, and please," He put a hand on her shoulder, "please be careful." Athena smiled softly at him, thankful that he hadn't come to put her and her decision down. "Thank You, master Kenobi. I will." Obi Wan's com link lit up and he sighed as he pressed the button to talk. "Yes?" "General we just returned from the mission. We are reporting in." Obi-Wan looked down at Athena. "Do you have a minute before you go?" He asked and Athena tilted her head as she looked at him with confusion. "I suppose. Why?" "I want you to meet someone." She paused before nodding. "Alright Cody." Obi Wan spoke to his Com link. "I'll meet you in the hanger. I have someone I'd like you to meet."

"Give me one good reason why this plan of yours will work better then any of the other ones?" Count Dooku hissed down to Kali as she told him of her new plan that was already in action. "Because Athena is a sucker for people in pain. If she believes I'm being tortured then she'll come running to save me because she always has to be the damn hero." Kali replied. There was pain in her voice but she tried not to let it show. "And if your plan doesn't work, you will pay the price." "Yeah yeah, I know." Kali replied as she rolled her eyes. "You'll kill me in ways I can't possibly imagine. You've said so plenty of times, I got it." Kali crossed her arms over her chest as she looked at the fake transmission she sent to the Jedi council one last time, a smirk formed on her lips. "Trust me, I know Athena, and this time we'll win. There's no way that we can't."

"Commander Cody," Obi Wan addressed his clone and the man in yellow accented armor saluted him. "General Kenobi." "Yes, hello there." Obi Wan replied with a grin. "This is Athena, the Jedi Angel." Athena gave him a small smile. "Athena, this is Commander Cody, my second in command. You may remember him as one of the clones you helped save on your first mission." Athena looked from Kenobi to the clone. "You-" she began as she looked at him curiously and he nodded. "Yes ma'am. Me and my men owe you a lot." Athena smiled back politely. "It's no big. Just doing what I do." "Commander Cody is to be your substitute teacher whenever Rex and the 501st leave on missions." "I look forward to working with you miss." Cody said politely. Athena nodded in return. "Thank you, I look forward to working with you as well."

Athena headed to her room to pack a few things and prepare for her mission. Obi Wan left to return to the Jedi temple and that's when Yoda stopped him. "Master Yoda," Obi-Wan said, addressing the master. "Master Kenobi." Yoda replied. "Troubled I am." Obi-Wan raised an eyebrow. "Why? If it's alright that I ask." Yoda hummed softly as he walked with Obi-Wan through the temple. "A darkness I sense in the Angel. Awakened it has." "Awakened?" Obi-wan repeated his words. "What's awakened?" "The enemy of the first Angel, awakened it has." Obi-Wan's eyes widened. "You don't mean-" "yes, mean the first I do." "This is not good." Obi wan muttered as he rested a finger on his chin. "This could mean the end of not only Athena but all Jedi." Yoda nodded. "Need the full power of the Angel and Jedi we will." Yoda replied. "But first, make itself known it must. Know where it has awakened we do not." Kenobi sighed. "Yes, I'll keep an eye out for it." Yoda nodded again. "See to it that know about this Athena does not yet." "Why?" Obi Wan asked. "Shouldn't she know? It concerns her." "Know she will in time, but for her to know now would cause more damage I sense." Kenobi nodded slowly. "When the time is right, tell her we will."

"