✨𝔽𝕚𝕗𝕥𝕪 𝕆𝕟𝕖✨

• See You Soon •

"This is it?" Trace asked as she followed Athena and the other women off of the ship

"This is it?" Trace asked as she followed Athena and the other women off of the ship. "This is just some dusty old planet." She added. "No." Athena replied. "This is a terrible place for terrible terrible people." She said as she could feel the dark energy that flowed around the place, the final resting place for Sith Lords. It felt evil, she didn't belong here and neither did these women. She knew she had to make this battle as swift as possible. "That's correct." Another voice replied and the women looked up to see a man in the distance, clothed in darkness. In an instant hundreds of blasters were trained on him and Athena's trade mark saber had been ignited and she held it tightly, ready to fight. "Who are you?" Athena demanded. "You know who I am." The man replied. With the snap of his fingers the ground shook and Athena watched as bones pushed their way through the sand of the ground. "You brought an army, very nice touch." The man chuckled. "Allow me to bring my own." From the ground, the corpses of deceased Sith Lords crawled up, red lightsabers ignighting and casting fear into all the women who watched.

The battle had begun, women fighting bones and corpses. Athena was tangled up in a fight with their leader. "Who are you?" She hissed as she swung her lightsaber at his side, missing him but only by a hair. The man chuckled. "I am the first evil. Every wicked voice you will ever know." His form shifted. For an instance he was count Dooku. "I am every fear, every evil," his form shifted again into that of Kali. "And every betrail and pain you will ever know." His portrayal of Kali was perfect. Even down to the blue Diamond pin on her jacket. A symbol of family, a symbol to dare to be different. Now lost because of this war. "I am every seed of hate. Every thing you dread. I am the first sin, the first wicked dead. I am-" "alright I get it you're evil. Do we have to chat about it all day?" The first growled before swiping at her with his own red saber. It collided with the white of Athena's saber in a fierce clash. But Athena's enemy didn't fight by the rules. While he had his saber baring down on hers and her focus on the colliding sabers he brought his foot to her stomach, pushing her down and causing her saber to fall out of her hand. The glow of the Angel faltered for a moment and the first grinned wickedly.

A bloody scream pulled Athena's focus away from the enemy in front of her and she turned for just a moment to see Trace, blaster in hand, have a lightsaber go straight through her stomach and fall to the ground. "Trace!" Rafa shouted as she ran to her sister's side but she didn't make it. The same saber that claimed Trace came straight through her chest. Rafa wailed in pain as she fell beside her sister. "Rafa?" Trace said softly as her breathing slowed. "Yeah... I'm here..." Rafa replied weakly as she looked at her sister. Slowly, Trace tried to reach her sister. She outstretched her arm, moving her weak and shaking hand to her sister. Rafa saw what she was doing and also tried to reach her but trace's hand fell short, suddenly falling limply to the ground. Tears filled Rafa's eyes as she looked at the body of her sister, lifeless. "Trace..." she said softly as her warm tears rolled down her cheek. "I'm coming sis." She said before closing her eyes. "See you soon."

"