✨𝔽𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝕆𝕟𝕖✨

• Death is Your Art •

It all happened so fast

It all happened so fast. In an instant, Kali lunged at Athena, ready to start an all out physical fight and Athena grabbed her saber, ready to defend herself until Fives pinned Kali to the ground. He took his blaster and pressed it to her head. "Just give me the word, Athena." Fives said as he turned to her. Kali hissed from pain of the blaster pressed against her head and the weight of Fives on top of her, pinning her to the ground. Her blue eyes searched for .Athena and when she found her she only began laughing. Her cackle was sickening and it made Athena scared. This was nothing like the friend she knew. "Tell me when, and she's history." Fives continued, pressing the nozzle of his gun further against her head. "Silly girl." Kali teased, blank blue eyes staring deeply at Athena. "You're going to die. You know it, and I know it. Let's let everyone else know it! The silly girl is going to die! She will burn! She will be torn apart from the inside out!" She said before laughing once again. Fives unlocked the safety of his blaster and suddenly the reality of it all settled in for Athena. Her eyes widened. "No." She rushed to Fives and placed her hands on his, lowering his blaster. "Not like this, not now. This isn't the answer." Fives didn't argue but he gave her a highly skeptical look. "Death is your art, Athena. You'll make it with your hands and when it's done, ha!" Kali kept on and on. Athena kneeled before her and pressed her hands to either side of Kali's pale face, gently lifting it so Kali would look up at her. "No." She said softly. "Your mind is troubled." Athena added and closed her eyes, focusing on the force. "And now you will sleep." She added. She trained herself onto Kali and her mind. Athena could feel the trouble inside of her former friend's mind. The conflict was strong but there was also a powerful darkness. For a moment, Athena flinched in fear of the great evil she could sense taking control of Kali. And had she not been strong enough, it would have taken control of her too. But she persevered, letting her light overtake her and pressed on. Through the Force she was able to silence the ramped thoughts inside of her and Kali finally slumped into a deep sleep.

"Why?" Fives asked as he slowly stood up, leaving the sleeping girl alone on the forest floor. She looked so harmless and beautiful in her sedated state. They both new that was not the case. "Why didn't you let me kill her?" He asked. He removed his helmet which he had placed back on when Kali attacked. "There's something wrong with her." Athena spoke softly. "Well yeah but I thought we knew that already." Fives joked. "Something else was wrong." Athena said, not finding his teasing funny this time. "I can't explain it exactly, but something about her just felt off. I can't explain it but she's slipping." Fives looked back at Kali and then at Athena. "C'mon." He said with a sigh as he took her hand in his. "We better get back to Coruscant." Athena tensed at his words and the memories of her destiny, of her mother all came rushing back. Death is your gift. The echos of her mother's voice was deafening in her mind. "Athena," Fives said, noticing how tense she was. "We'll be fine." He said as he placed a hand on her stomach before leaning over to kiss her cheek softly. "Now let's go home."

𝔼ℕ𝔻 𝕆𝔽 𝔸ℂ𝕋 𝕋ℍℝ𝔼𝔼

{ A/N }

Thank you for reading ! The next act should be up maybe some time next week ! But the next act is also the last one 🥺