✨𝔽𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝕊𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟✨

• Gone •

Athena removed the hood of her cloak as she entered the large empty room on the lower levels of Coruscant

Athena removed the hood of her cloak as she entered the large empty room on the lower levels of Coruscant. Her blonde hair stuck out tremendously amongst her dark clothing choices which allowed her to stay hidden discreetly as she traveled to see the clone trooper. "Fives?" She called out. "Princess..." A voice caused her to look behind her to see the man of the hour approaching her. She allowed a smile to form on her face as she ran over to him, instantly wrapping her arms around him and allowing him to quite literally sweep her off of her feet as he embraced her for a moment. He looked down at the Jedi Angel which he held in his arms and leaned down to press a long awaited kiss to her lips. It didn't last long, not nearly as long as either one would have liked, but they didn't have a lot of time so any interactions would have to be short lived. "Fives," Athena said as she looked up at him. "What's going on?" She asked. Fives looked down at the woman in his arms. "I found something out." He began as the glow in his face began to fade. "There's a plot to control the clones. I'm not sure of all the details but someone is going to use us to do terrible things." Athena's eyes widened as she looked up at him. Terror set in on her expression. "Fives, what are you talking about?" The clone shook his head. "It's a huge mess, Cyr'ika. That's why I've got to talk to Rex and General Skywalker and tell them about it so it gets handled before something happens." Athena sighed. All she ever wanted was to find her place in the world and here she thought she had. But the way this clone spoke with fear. She could tell something was genuinely wrong. "You need to go before Rex and General Skywalker get here." He told her as he took her hand in his and brought it up to his lips and pressed a kiss to her fingers. "Fives," She said as she looked up at him. "I love you." "I know, princess."

The second Athena saw Rex and Anakin returning she couldn't stop the wave of emotions that came over her. She felt joy swell into her heart in hopes that the situation with Fives had been resolved, however, she didn't see him with them. Curiosity filled her mind. Maybe Fives went straight to the barracks? Or, knowing Fives, maybe he decided to go to 79's or meet up with his brothers. Athena ran out to the men, meeting them half way. "Rex," She addressed the captain and her heart fell when she saw the expression on his face. The way his hazel eyes looked swelled with pain made her fear the worst. She stopped short. "Where is he?" She asked firmly. "Athena," Anakin began. His voice was soft but she could tell it was a omen of bad news. She didn't want to hear the next part. "Fives didn't make it." Athena pressed her eyes closed as she scoffed. "No." She replied. "You're lying." she said as she tried not to believe what the Jedi was telling her. "He was shot by a member of the coruscant guard." Rex added. "We tried to stop them, we tried to save them but we were too late. Fives was already gone mentally before we even got there." Rex stated and Athena bit her lip as she looked away from the men. "You're lying." She tried again. Rex held out Fives helmet for her to take, the final remains of her soldier boy. "Athena," Rex said again. "He's gone."

"