✨𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝕆𝕟𝕖✨

• Healing •

"Do you really have to go?" Athena asked her friend, her best friend since her time joining the Republic

"Do you really have to go?" Athena asked her friend, her best friend since her time joining the Republic. Ahsoka sighed as she hugged her. "Yes." She said with a somber tone. "I really don't know what I'm going to do without you here, Ahsoka. Who's gonna keep me company on late nights and talk about girl stuff with me? Or tell me ancient Jedi stories? Or-" "Athena, you're four years older then me. You'll be fine." Ahsoka said with a a small grin, shaking her head at her friend. "Besides, I'm sure Fives will keep you company." She said with a wink and Athena blushed almost instantly. "Ahsoka!" she scolded her friend and the togruta only giggled. "Seriously though, you two are such a power couple." "Ahsoka shh!" Athena said once more with wide panicked eyes. "Relax." Ahsoka said with a grin. Athena smiled back at her, her demeanor softened as she did. "I really am going to miss you Ahsoka." "I know, I'm going to miss you too. But you know as well as I do how hard it is to trust the Order at times." Athena nodded sympathetically. "Take care of the boys for me." She said in reference to the clones and Athena nodded with a grin. "Of course."

"Lady Athena," Athena turned after telling her friend goodbye to see a familiar clone addressing her. She smiled softly at him with her arms crossed over her chest. "Jesse." She said, "What's up?" "Kix needs your help in the med bay. Something about healing powers? Is that something you can do?" Athena laughed softly at his words and look of confusion as she began following him to the med bay. Since before the last battle with Kali, Athena had been doing more research on the Jedi Angel at the Jedi Archives. She was trying to learn all she could about her past and her abilities. One of the things she learned past Angels could do was heal the sick and injured. They couldn't bring people back from death but they could heal people with the force. Some Jedi and Sith could do this too, but it wasn't common and took a lot of work and concentration to perfect. "I'm not sure, Jesse. We'll have to wait and see."

"Master Kenobi, funny seeing you here." Athena remarked with a grin as she entered the med bay and gave a respectful nod to her master. "Don't get smart with me, Athena. I'm not sure if you're exactly ready for this kind of challenge." He replied, bringing a finger up to stroke his beard. "But this will count for you lesson for today." He added. "Right," Athena said with a nod. "Kix." She addressed the clone next with a smile. "It's good to see you again." And Kix smiled softly. "Always glad to see soldiers when I don't have to patch them up." Kix said with a wink. "So where are the men you wanted me to try healing?" Athena asked as she and Obi-Wan followed the clone medic through the medbay. "Nothing major, just those with a few cuts or dislocations." He said as he brought her to a few men who seemed not too badly hurt. "This is Appo." Kix gestured to a man with his arm in a sling. "He dislocated his shoulder in battle recently. Think you can help him out?" Athena looked at Obi-Wan and then at the hurt clone. "I can certainly try."

Athena placed a gentle hand on the clone's shoulders and closed her eyes. "Focus only on the force." Obi-Wan reminded her. She nodded slightly as she cleared her mind of distractions and focused. A golden glow could be seen softly flowing around her fingers. It was working. But just as quickly as it started, something went terribly wrong. As she focused on the force, a vision came into her mind. She could see a woman dressed in robes, crying. She had her head in her hands and the woman was sobbing viciously. Athena felt a sense of remorse come over her, as if she knew the woman's pain and shared it with her. And as the pain got to be too much the woman let out an ear piercing scream of pain and loss and in an instant, Athena lost her connection with the force. The vision scared her so much then when her eyes opened she fell back on to the ground. She reached up and felt her cheeks, they were wet. She too, had been crying.