✨𝔽𝕚𝕧𝕖✨

• First Day •

"So," Ahsoka began as she eyed her new roommate with  a grin

"So," Ahsoka began as she eyed her new roommate with  a grin. "You're the separatist?" She asked and Athena only narrowed her eyes at her. "Listen, Togruta I don't wanna talk about it." Ahsoka chuckled before shrugging. "Fine by me. I don't wanna listen to any of your sepratist propaganda anyways." She said as she sauntered back over to her desk. Athena scoffed. "Propaganda? Togruta, I don't think you know what you are talking about." Ahsoka rolled her eyes. "The 'Togruta' Has a name, you know." She said eying the separatist. "I'm Ahsoka Tano, Master Skywalker's-" "Padawan. I know." Athena snapped. She reached into her bag and brought out her hilt, gently moving it around to see it reflect the light in it's silver plating. The glare of the hilt caught Ahsoka's attention. "Hey," She said as she jumped up from her seat at her study and walked over to Athena. "Is that a lightsaber? It's the strangest one I've ever seen. May I see it." She asked, looking over Athena's shoulder at the interestingly shaped hilt. "No." Athena snapped, placing the hilt on a bedside table on her side of the room. Ahsoka didn't want to push her boundaries with the new roommate she had. She would come around, eventually. "I know that look." Ahsoka said as she scanned Athena's facial expression. "You're looking for something aren't you? Or someone." Athena hesitated, remembering the vision of her dream. That strange female Jedi had to be the one calling her. It still didn't make any sense. And she wasn't about to rant to Ahsoka about all her problems, she barely even knew her. "I don't want to talk about it." She said and Ahsoka rolled her eyes once more. "Alright. You might want to get some rest, however. Your first day of training is tomorrow and take it from me, you'll need all the rest you can get."

A handcuffed Athena was led by clone soldiers to her combat training with CT-7657. "Is all of this really necessary?" She hissed, wiggling her restrained wrists that were very uncomfortable, by the way. "Yes." One of the clones replied. Athena sighed. She was led to a large training room, other clones were there training in combat as well. However as soon as an unfamiliar girl entered their midst they all stopped to take a look at her. A once confident young woman now felt rather exposed and gawked at in her training attire. "At ease, men. Back to your training please." Another clone said, walking out amongst them and up to Athena. "You must be the ex-separatist I'm supposed to train." He said and Athena rolled her eyes. "You're CT-7567?" "It's Rex, actually. Captain Rex." "Right," Athena said with a sigh. "Let's just get this over with. Now could you be a dear and take these off? It'll be rather hard to train with them on." Athena said as she gestured to her cuffs which Rex began to take off of her. "Alright, let's see what you're made of."

Athena landed another perfect kick to Rex's stomach, causing him to stumble back once more. "Give up yet?" She asked, sweat beading on her forehead and her breathing heavy. "Not a chance." Rex replied, throwing a fist her way, she dodged it and he completely missed. Their styles of fighting were very different, his was more rough and militaristic. Like a boxer fighting his way through a match. But Athena was more swift and graceful. Her moves were more like a trained dancer, narrow and precise. "A shame, really." Athena teased, ducking from another punch he threw at her. She was able to land one more kick to his side, knocking him completely down. "Mhm, how about now?" She asked, hands on her hips, glowing triumphantly. "Not bad." Rex said as he stood back up. "I've had some training under my belt." She told him, offering him her hand to help him stand back up. "That'll be all for today then, I wasn't informed that you were previously trained." "Yeah well, no one asked."

"