✨𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝕊𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟✨

• Kali •

Kali bowed before her master

Kali bowed before her master. "Count Dooku," she said with an emotionless tone. "You wanted to see me?" "Do you know anything about The Angel of the Jedi, my dear apprentice?" Count Dooku asked, his voice was dark and it sounded as if he was holding back rage. "Uh, no. Only that Athena claims to be one of them." Kali was getting nervous, the tone of Dooku's voice was unsettlingly menacing to her. "The Jedi Angel is one of the most powerful beings the Jedi have created. If she continues to aid the Jedi in this war we will certainly loose." She began to feel a tightening sensation around her neck. She pressed her fingers against the skin of her neck, trying to figure out what was chocking her. "Your job was clear, Kali. Bring the Angel to me." He said and the pressure around her neck grew tighter. She coughed and wheezed for air but it was ultimately useless, Count Dooku was force choking her. Unless he relented she would be killed. "The Angel must be turned, there is a hidden darkness in her that not even she knows about." He continued before looking down at Kali once more, narrowing his eyes at her. "I will give you one more chance to bring her to me. Do not fail me again." He hissed before finally releasing her from his force hold. Kali gasped for air as she fell onto all fours, trying to regain herself. "Yes, master." She said between breaths. "I will not fail you."

Kali walked through the halls of Dooku's palace. She approached the bay for ships and turned to the first droid she saw. "Prepare a ship for me, I will leaving to hunt the Angel once more." She demanded. "Yes commander." He said, saluting her as well. "Shall I prepare a squadron to go with you as well?" "No." Kali barked, she remembered the way Athena looked at her during their last battle. Their friendship was over. A new age was upon them both. "This is a personal matter."

Kali waited as her ship was prepared. She wondered the halls aimlessly, passing the time by. She thought of ways to beat Athena and bring her to her master. Why did count Dooku even want Athena brought to him? Athena was a traitor and she deserved to die like one, mercilessly killed for the pain she brought to the separatist... and to Kali. "Careful little one, don't let your personal feelings get in the way of your task." A voice called to her. Kali's eyes widened, suddenly fear struck her. Who has listening to her mind? She prayed it wasn't Dooku. "I am not Dooku, little one, I assure you." The voice came again. Kali scowled. "Then who are you? And what do you want?" The voice chuckled. It was a dark chuckle and reeked of evil. "I am the first. The first sin, the first evil, the first lie, the first sith. And I am here to offer you a chance you cannot refuse." "I'm listening." Kali replied as she crossed her arms over her chest and searched for the source of the voice. "Power. Power to crush your enemies in ways you cannot imagine." "What's the catch?" Kali asked, she knew an offer like this wouldn't be given without a price. "Dooku must die, and you will take his place as the Sith Lord's apprentice." This time Kali laughed. "Is my offer amusing to you, little one?" The sinister voice asked. "No, it's just funny because there's no way that's happening." "And why is that?" "Dooku is way more powerful then me or any of the Jedi. Killing him is nearly impossible." "He will die at the hands of a Jedi." The voice continued. "Unless you beat them to it." There was a pause. Kali was confused but yet intrigued by the voice. "Join me Kali, and I can give you everything you've ever wanted. Power, strength, victory. All you want is to prove just how strong you are to the world. With me, you will be unstoppable." "Do you promise?" Kali said, her eyes intent with her words. She had been broken by one too many broken promises. She was playing a dangerous game. "Kali, I give you my word." Kali sighed. What did she have to loose? At this point, nothing. "Deal."

"