✨𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 𝔽𝕠𝕦𝕣✨

• Visions •

Athena sat in a quiet place, nicely secluded in the courtyard of the Jedi temple as she meditated

Athena sat in a quiet place, nicely secluded in the courtyard of the Jedi temple as she meditated. Her training with Rex that day had been light and easy, He suggested they go slow since she had just been released from the med bay. Obi-Wan seemed to have a similar idea, he only instructed her to spend time meditating in the force, alone and away from everyone. She decided to try it outside and get some fresh air while she was at it. The sky was a lovely shade of pale blue and the air was so crips and clear on this level of Coruscant at the temple. She hoped this place would prove for a peaceful meditation, she hoped wrong. As she breathed in the cool air visions flooded her head of the sword of the Jedi Angel. She heard screams, terrified and bloody screams of people being hopelessly destroyed. "The sword." She could hear the voice of her mother. It was panicked and shrill as if death had finally found her. "It holds a secret, key for your journey. A key to the past." her vision shifted to be viewing her mother, dressed in her Angel Armor, glowing headpiece with it's fiery kyber crystal, sliver breast plate and shoulder armor. Her silver bangles that covered her whole fore arm seemed to glisten and her robes shifted majestically around her. She was a true angel. She kneeled on her knees, holding the sword out in front of her as if she was waiting for Athena to take it. "The sword holds the key." She said as her fingers pressed against the blue gem on the front of the sword where the hilt met the blade of light. Athena noticed one more small thing before the vision slowly started to fade. Minerva, her mother, was crying.

"Athena!" The young Angel was snapped out of her thoughts by the voice of her friend, Ahsoka. Her grey eyes shot open and she had to catch her breath from the intensity of her vision. So much for her peaceful meditating spot. She stood slowly and turned to the togruta approaching her with a smile. "Hey! You're back from you mission with the younglings!" Athena said as Ahsoka quickly ran up to her and wrapped her arms around her in a hug. "Sure am!" Ahsoka said with a smile. Athena began walking back inside the temple, heading to their room. "I can't wait to hear all about it!" Athena said, trying to distract herself from her unsettling vision. "I bet! You'll never believe what happened!"

"Hondo really teamed up with you?" Athena asked, listening to the story of Ashoka's journey as she fiddled with her lightsaber hilt. She wanted to see if she could figure out what her mother was talking about in her vision. "I couldn't believe it either, but you know what they say, 'The enemy of my enemy is my friend'." She said with a shrug and Athena gave a distracted laugh. Ahsoka noticed her distance and intense focus on the hilt and she walked over to her. "What are you doing?" She asked and Athena sighed. "There's something else to this sword, a secret. I just know it. But I cannot seem to figure it out." "Have you tried using the Force?" Ahsoka asked and at first, Athena thought it was a stupid idea but she had to remember her mother was a Jedi Angel too. Of course she should have used the force. "No." She replied flatly. "Then why don't you give it a try?" Ahsoka asked and Athena nodded. "Alright." She looked down at the silver hilt in her hands. "I'll try it."