✨𝕊𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟✨

• Rise •

A white blur filled her vision

A white blur filled her vision. A blinding light made her squint her eyes shut. "Where am I?" Athena asked once the light subsided. "Did I die? Is this the afterlife?" She began panicking, racing to pinch herself and make sure she was still alive, or still had her sense of feeling at least. "Ow!" She shrieked. "Nope not dead, I don't think." She said as she felt the sting of her own actions. "Hello, Athena." A stoic voice called with an subtle echo through the vast white space. She looked up to see that same familiar woman from her dreams. The female Jedi, The Angel. "Who are you?" Athena asked slowly. The woman's face was emotionless and she was glowing. Her long brown hair seemed to flow effortlessly around her like it was caught in a soft breeze. She wore the same armor as her and bared her lightsaber, only hers was completely functional and it's hot white blade was buzzing with power and heat. "You know who i am." The woman said and then it hit Athena. "You're Diana, aren't you?" She asked and the woman nodded slowly. "What's going on?" Athena asked as she looked around. "Where am I?" "The Angels must rise once more, Athena." Diana told her. "You must rise and fight." "How? I have no weapon! I am defenseless!" "Fight for the honor of the Jedi, to keep them safe and restore balance to the world. The angels all rely on you." Diana said. "But how do I do that?" Diana lifted a finger and pressed it against the single crystal in Athena's headpiece. "You will understand all in time, now fuse with your krystal and rise to fight for those who have fallen. Rise and fight for what is right. Rise. Rise. Rise." Diana's voice echoed softly as it slowly grew quieter and quieter. Rise.

Athena's eyes burst open. She felt extremely powerful. She stood up off of the ground. Rise. She remembered Diana's words. She had fused with the kyber crystal and now she was a true Jedi Angel. The Clones slowly started to notice her. "Uh, Captain?" Jesse said as he raised a finger to point at Athena. Her body was glowing and her eyes, her eyes were enough to shoot fear into anyone who looked into them. Her eyes were glowing with a blinding white light. She grabbed the hilt of her sword and in an instant a large flat blade, similar in shape to the Mandalorian Darksaber but this was a dual edge looking sword. And the blade was a blinding white. Rise. Athena walked to the center of the makeshift battlefield. She was not incontrol of herself and that was obvious by the blank stare of her blinding eyes. The spirit of the Jedi Angel had taken a hold of her. She stopped when she was in the midst of the cross fire. "What is she doing?" Anakin hissed. "She's going to get herself killed!" He added. The droids were just as confused as the Clones and their Jedi. They had never seen anyone like this before. "Who's that?" one of them asked. "I don't know but I don't think she's here to help up." Another replied. Athena palm rolled the hilt of her lightsaber in her hand so the blade was facing downwards and with one swift motion she drove it down into the dirt covered floor. A rumble could be felt as a shockwave from the impact of Athena's saber sent everyone with in the temple tumbling down to the ground. "Is that-" one of the clone's began before Ahsoka finished his sentence. "It's the Angel of the Jedi."

Athena cut through waves of droids like they were made of paper. She was advancing on the enemy and it didn't take long for the clones to figure that out. "C'mon men! Let's move!" Rex ordered as the clones raced forwards, taking heed of their advantage. "Ahsoka, you go find the missing clones. We'll hold off the droids." Anakin said as he tossed her the tracker. "I'm on it, Master." She said before racing off to find the clones, following the direction the tracker showed her. Meanwhile Athena advanced through the droids to find Kali. The clones followed her glowing body, taking out droids left and right under her protection. Her eyes stopped glowing the closer she got to Kali, she was regaining her own senses again but she was still fused with the kyber crystal and her body still glowed like a Star. Kali grabbed a blaster at her belt and aimed it at her former friend. She was growing tired of this nightmare and it was time to put an end to her own pain, permanently. "Enough."

"