✨𝕋𝕖𝕟✨

• Force Training •

"I have been 'meditating' for twenty minutes, master Kenobi am I done yet?" Athena breathed with her eyes closed

"I have been 'meditating' for twenty minutes, master Kenobi am I done yet?" Athena breathed with her eyes closed. She was growing rather frustrated and tired of trying at something that didn't seem like it was going to work for her. "Keep focusing I think you've almost got it." Kenobi said as he watched her concentrate. "You need to remain focused, concentrate or else it's all for not." "This is all for not." She grumbled, hoping he couldn't hear her. "I heard that." He scolded. "And with an attitude like that it will be, you need to focus." If her eyes were open she would have been rolling them. She couldn't imagine how stupid she probably looked right now, concentrating on a bunch of rocks. "When you're on the battle field and your soldiers are being crushed by boulders and it's up to you to save them you won't have time to have an attitude, Athena." Kenobi added and Athena sighed. "Fine." She said as she tried to let go of her attitude and focus on the rocks. This is so stupid. She kept repeating I'm her head. But Master Kenobi was right about one thing, if she didn't focus on this and get it over with she would never be able to rest from her day. She pushed the thoughts from her mind and instead pictured herself lifting the rocks with nothing but the force. It took a while of her sitting there, imagining the floating rocks before Obi-Wan finally spoke. "Well done Athena. You may open your eyes now." And with that she did. She saw her fine work for each stone was suspended in mid air around her in a loose circle, like the rings of a planet. She gasped slightly in wonder. "I did this?" She asked. If she could do this with just a few rocks she couldn't imagine how powerful she'd be once she grew this ability. "Yes." Kenobi replied. "You preform rather well when you don't have an attitude." He added with a small smirk down at her. "Right, yes master." She said with a slightly forced laugh. "I think that will be all for today." He said as he dismissed her. "Thank you, Master Kenobi."

"How was your day? Better then yesterday I hope?" Ahsoka asked as Athena entered their shared room. For the first time ever, Athena grinned to her as she walked into the room. She began to take her sun bleached blonde hair out of it's tight French braid as she walked over to her side of the room. "Much better." Athena told her and that made Ahsoka smile wider. "Really? I'm so glad to hear that!" She said happily. "Yeah, I totally got to kick some clone's butt who's been giving me a hard time-" "someone's been giving you a hard time? Who?" Ahsoka asked as she narrowed her eyes at the girl. She didn't know her well but she didn't want anyone hurting her. Obi-WAN had explained how necessary Athena was to the Jedi Order and had told her to welcome her as much as possible. "Some clone." Athena replied as she sat on her bed and ran a brush through her hair. "Fives I think was his name. But don't worry about it, I totally put him in his place today." Now Ahsoka looked confused. "How'd you do that?" "Rex said Fives wanted to 'help' train me today, so he let us spar. Fives thought it would be an easy win, but he was wrong." Ahsoka's confused look melted into a grin. "Nice." She said with a nod. "Thanks." Athena replied, glowing with a significant amount of confidence compared to yesterday. Ahsoka couldn't be more proud or hopeful for her. "Hey," she called to her and Athena looked up and over to her. "The council is having a meeting tomorrow to discuss a plan to rescue some captured troops. I think you should come with." This time Athena looked surprised. "Me? Go to a meeting where the Jedi discuss battle plans against the separatist? I don't know... isn't that a little inappropriate? I mean, I've only been here for three days, I don't exactly know what I'm doing quite yet. And besides, what if some of them don't trust me. I'll stick out way too much, Ahsoka." The togruta shook her head. "No way," she said as she crossed her arms over her chest with a grin. "You're right you will be way different by being the only ex-separatist there but that makes you just as vital. You know them better then anyone else at that meeting. That will make your account vital info." "I don't know.." Athena replied, avoiding Ahsoka's keen gaze. "Just think about it, okay? The meeting is after our training tomorrow. I really think you should go." Athena sighed. "Alright, Ahsoka. I'll think about it."