✨𝔽𝕠𝕦𝕣𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟✨

• Not A Myth •

"Anakin used to tell me these stories when I first came to him as a youngling

"Anakin used to tell me these stories when I first came to him as a youngling." Ahsoka began as she sat on the floor of the hanger, surrounded by a legion of intrigued clones. It was an adorable sight, really. Even Fives was listening in on the story. "The one story I remember the best was the story of an Angel named Diana. The first Jedi Angel." Diana. Athena had heard that name before. Of course, master Kenobi had told her about her. She didn't know much about her other then the fact that she was the first Angel of the Jedi Order. "Diana was one of the first ones," Ashoka began. "The first what?" One of the clones asked. "A first one, one of the first Jedi to exist." She explained. "When the first Jedi were attacked by a precisely calculated sith attack, They devised a plan so dangerous but yet it would give them the victory they needed. They were going to fuse one of their own with a kyber crystal. Doing so would give the one fused unimaginable power and strength. She would be able to take out armies with her bare hands." This impressed to the clones, a soldier who was a woman who had the strength to take out an army all on her own. She seemed like a real soldier and someone they would all love to know. "Diana volunteered to take on the difficult task of fusing her body with the kyber crystal, leaving her secret daughter and husband behind as she did so. She valued the safety of others more then her own, to some that's what made her such a perfect soldier. Her selflessness. After fusing with the crystal, Diana took out the sith attack in no time, unfortunately for her however she gave her life while doing so. She sacrificed herself to save others, thus earning her the title of the Jedi Angel, a unique species of Jedi who will serve and protect the order no matter what. Her duties were then carried on by her successors. Those in possession of Diana's trademark sword would be the ones chosen by her to carry on the title and legacy of the Angel. Only the Angel would be able to activate the sword and use it, and only the Angel would have the strength to fuse with a kyber crystal." Ahsoka paused. "I thought it was a myth, the whole order thought it was a myth. Until now." She said as she looked over at Athena. The eyes of the clones followed, all were staring at her. No pressure. "Well uh, you were myth-staken I suppose." She said with a bit of nervous laughter. "Let's hope for your sake, the legends are true and you are everything you claim to be." Fives hissed as he stood up. "Otherwise I will not hesitate to take out the traitor in our midst."

Ahsoka continued telling the clones who were willing to listen stories of not only the Jedi Angel but all kinds of old Jedi stories. There was the one about the Angel named Odette who was somehow poisoned by the Sith to loose her connection with her kyber crystal and drain her of most of her energy, rendering her almost useless until the Jedi could find a cure. There was also the story about the Jedi who discovered how to use kyber crystals to power their lightsabers. If it was enough to keep the clones entertained on a long trip, it was worth the hours of talking that she went through. Athena decided to step away from the group, however. She wanted a walk on her own to clear her head before they arrived. There was a lot of pressure weighing down on her and she needed to be completely focused when they arrived. "Lady Athena." she turned as she heard someone call her name. "Captain Rex," She said with a small smile. "Something's on your mind, isn't there?" She sighed. "Yeah.." She replied and he began to walk with her. "What's wrong?" He asked, thinking it might help her if she talked about what was bothering her. "It's nothing." She said, looking down. "No it's definitely something. What's bothering you?" He asked again. "There's a lot of pressure, or at least I feel like there is, on me right now. And I don't have a lot of support or trust going for me." Rex stopped her right there. "Now that just isn't true." He said and Athena looked up at him. "What?" She asked, surprised. "Well for one thing, I know that Commander Tano trusts you with every fiber of her being, so do I, so do most of my men." "But-" He stopped her again, cutting her off, "But you cannot let the doubts of a few skeptical men affect you and your confidence. You are more then what they think of you. Just trust in yourself. Most of the men that don't trust you only do so because they know how much the separatists have taken from them, from us. Fives lost his brother, Echo, on a mission similar to this. The two were very close, he's held a rather tense grudge at the separatists ever since. We all do. These men just need a little more proof that you're one of us." "Right." Athena replied. "I'll do my best, I promise." She said before their walk was interrupted. "Captain Rex," Anakin alerted his Captain. "We're here. Gather your men."

"