✨𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝕊𝕚𝕩✨

• Republic Scum •

The ship landed not far from a village and Athena felt a chill run down her spine

The ship landed not far from a village and Athena felt a chill run down her spine. Never in a million years did she think she would be back here again but here she was. It was a surreal feeling for her. But she had a mission to do, she couldn't focus on the strange tingle she felt at being back home again. "Give me one of your blasters." She told Fives who gave her a confused look as he put his helmet on. "What? Why?" "Just do it, trust me." She said. "Agamar is a separatist planet. Do you really think they'll take kindly to a clone of the grand army of the Republic roaming about?" He didn't respond. "Now give me one of your blasters." She persisted and slowly Fives took one of the blasters from his holster and gave it to her. "What are you going to do with it?" Fives asked, he made sure the safety was on before he gave it to her but that didn't mean he wasn't still weary of Athena having a gun. "You're going to be my prisoner and I'm going to take you to the separatist base just north of here."

"I'm sorry, Fives will what?" Fives asked as he listened to her talk. Worry pinched at him that maybe the girl wasn't completely reformed but then she laughed. "Fives," she said softly. "It's just a bit to help us get past the people without alarm. You know I would never betray you or the republic. I love you. All of you. I would never betray you." Fives let a sigh of relief escape his lips. "You had me worried there for a moment, princess." He chuckled softly and Athena laughed with him for a moment before pointing his own blaster at him. "That's cute, now hands behind your head, Republic scum."

Athena kept her hand wrapped tightly around Five's bicep as she walked him through the small village and kept his own blaster pointed at him. She was correct when she said the clothing she was wearing was traditional for her home planet, all the women wore the same thing in the village. However, one thing both of them noticed as they passed through was the amount of distant and terrified stares the people gave them. Finally, one man spoke up out of the villagers to them both. "Why do you bring his kind here?" The man asked as he approached Athena. "We do not want trouble with the Republic or the Separatists who run this planet." He said. Athena hesitated for a moment. "I am taking him to the separatist base north of here. He tried to kill me, he called me separatist scum. I want him to pay for what he tried to do to me so I am bringing him to the base." She lied perfectly. "Just get him out of here." The man said as he turned away. "Both sides of the war have caused us enough pain." "Both sides?" Athena persisted. "How?" She asked. The man sighed. "The separatists take control of our planet, they use it to base their ships and troops and to train up young minds to think like them. They deplete our resources and use our people as slaves." "And the republic?" "No help. They do nothing while our people suffer and die." The man said as he gestured to the few people who were out and about in the village. Athena noticed a common denominator. They all looked exhausted. There eyes were sunken in and the skin seemed brittle and frail. "So I will tell you one more time," the man continued as his eyes narrowed on the clone she escorted, "Get him out of this village now."

"I don't Believe this." Athena said as she walked Fives out of the village. All this time she lived on Agamar she had no idea how the people, her people, were being treated. "These are my people." She continued. "And they're being treated like dogs." She said, a bitter expression on her face. Fives sighed and relaxed his arms that were still in a surrender position. He slowly took his blaster back from her and placed it back in it's holster. "Athena," he said softly, "I know it hurts but there's nothing you can do about it right now." He placed a hand on the small of her back as they walked into a lush green forest. They were heading to the temple, Athena could sense it's power. "We have a mission, Cyar'ika. Stay focused."