✨𝔽𝕚𝕗𝕥𝕪 𝕋𝕨𝕠✨

• No More •

"And so this is how it ends

"And so this is how it ends." The sith said as he stood over Athena, foot pressed to her chest and threatening to crush her at any second. "You're alone." He said with a wicked grin. "That's who you are, that's how you'll die. Alone." He seethed as he pressed down on her chest with his foot, causing Athena to gasp for air and try desperately to claw his foot off of her. "No weapons, no friends, no lover, no hope." He growled as he held his lightsaber down to her neck, the red glow illuminated her face as she narrowed her eyes at him. "Take all that away from you and what's left?" "Me." Athena hissed as she used the force to call her lightsaber back to her hand and instantly ignighting it. In the first's distraction she used the force to push him off of her and he fell to the ground. She strode over to him, her glow returning and she held her lightsaber out, ready to strike the final blow. He tried to swing his lightsaber back at her in defense but in one swift movement of her hand, the force took his lightsaber from him. Fear was finally present in his eyes as the Jedi Angel prepared to take the final blow and end him. Athena brought her lightsaber up, holding the hilt with both hands and brought it down swiftly, striking the final blow.

Her hands paused as the glowing white blade was inches from his chest. The first looked up. "What are you doing?" He growled. "Finish it." He demanded. Athena's hands shook. She hesitated. "What are you waiting for, coward." His image shifted once more to Kali, a friend, she scowled up at her. Anger and fear were in her familiar blue eyes. "Do it." "No." Athena said as she dropped her saber to the ground, the blade retracting. "No more violence. No more pain." Athena said. "I'm tired of loosing people, watching them die as a cost to this war that I cannot control." She said as she stepped closer. "And now I saw no more." "What? You can't just-" "no more." Athena said as she knelt down in front of her friend. "What are you doing?" The first hissed. "I wish to use the light of the Angel, my power to heal rather then destroy." "You can't do that." The first shouted. "I can and I will." Athena said before throwing her arms around the first's form of her former friend. The light of the Angel glowed at it's brightest, blinding everyone who would have looked at it. "Thank you, Athena." She could hear the voice of Kali whisper to her before the form of the first completely vanished from her arms. Gone. Healed.

Athena stood from the ground and she looked around. Several of the women had fallen in this fight and only a few still stood. She sighed. Had she known the cost she wouldn't have taken so many with her. But they did make a difference. They did help her change history. This was the begging of an ending, an ending to the angels and she could feel it. Her comm link began beeping, distracting her from the thoughts of the time after the battle. "Cody? What's up?" She asked as she answered the comm link. "Athena hey, how's your fight going?" Cody asked, she could instantly tell he was tense. "I... I just finished actually." She replied and Cody sighed with what she assumed to be relief. "And you're okay?" "Yeah." "Well.. we could sure use your help at Utapau. General Kenobi is fighting Grevious leaving the rest of us to handle an army of clankers." Athena smiled warmly. Fighting with the clones once more. "Yeah." She said before looking around at the remaining women. "Let me bring my girls back to Coruscant and I'll meet you guys out there."

"