✨𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝔽𝕚𝕧𝕖✨

• With Me •

"Athena it's good to- what are you wearing?" Rex asked as Athena approached the boys

"Athena it's good to- what are you wearing?" Rex asked as Athena approached the boys. She was wearing robes but not like the Jedi Robes the men were used to seeing on her. Her robes were dark colors, mostly blacks and greys and were vastly different then the light toned garments she usually wore. A grey keffiyeh covered her head and her bleach blonde hair making her pale skin stick out. A grey shawl covered her shoulders and down to her stomach almost and covered the black sadhin that she wore underneath. She was completely concealed and looked like a normal merchant. "Traditional Agamar clothing for women. This way I'll blend in better at home." She said. "But what about Fives?" Rex asked as he gestured to the other clone. "Oh I have an idea, don't worry." She said with a small grin. "You look so different, so harmless." Rex said and Athena laughed. "I'm still me, Rex. I still just wanna go on missions, beat the bad guys, and kick ass. You know, I wanna do girly stuff."

"Are you ready to go?" Athena asked Fives after the laughter had died down between the three from her previous remark. "Yeah, princess. I'm ready." Athena smiled. "Good. Don't need you to keep me waiting." "Well I certainly didn't last night." Fives said with a wink down at the woman and a smirk. "Fives!" She scolded with red flushed cheeks. Fives chuckled as he shook his head. "Go get the ship ready, princess. I'll be there soon." Athena shook her head with a small growing smile. "Fine. Just please keep your mind out of the gutter, for my sake." She said before sauntering off to the ship they would be taking for the mission. Rex and Fives both watched her as she left and then Rex turned back to Fives. "Take care of her." Rex said as he placed a hand on Fives' shoulder. Fives chuckled softly. "I won't do anything else, I promise you that."

Athena guided the ship off of the ground and into the air, away from Coruscant. It was a strange feeling to her, leaving the place she had come to know as her new home. The last time she was flying a ship like this she was running away, and now here she was with a destiny, new friends, and a whole new life, returning to the place she once knew as home to fight against the people she once served. It was a strange and eerie feeling. She didn't like it. It was unsettling to her. Fives could tell something was off in her. "Hey," he said softly and reached over to place a hand on hers as she guided the ship into space. "What's bothering you?" Athena hesitated. She kept her eyes trained on the vastness of space in front of her, avoiding his gaze. "It's strange." She began. "The last time I was on Agamar my core beliefs were very different." She said. "I was a separatist." She added. "And you couldn't stand me." She said with a smirk as she finally looked over at him and he chuckled softly. "More or less, yeah." He said, shaking his head. "I mainly just didn't understand how someone so pretty could be a separatist." He said with a wink and Athena rolled her eyes. "Oh I'm not so sure about that." Athena said, grinning. "You called me a filthy separatist. And a traitor. What do you have to say about that, Fives?" She asked and Fives chuckled again. "Maybe I was wrong." Athena scoffed playfully. "Maybe?!" She repeated him. "Okay I was wrong. The point is, you're one of us now." His words made her smile genuinely. Fives loved that smile, it was one of the most precious things he had ever seen. "Your home isn't Agamar anymore. Now it's Coruscant." "With you." Athena added softly. Fives sighed with a smile. "Yes," he replied. "With me."

"