✨𝔽𝕚𝕗𝕥𝕪✨

We're Here •

"Come to me little one so that you my take your place among the others

"Come to me little one so that you my take your place among the others." The voice of her visions echoed through her mind as she watched a dark figure stand before her. "Come to me and lay down your life for something you have no control over." Athena could see between her and the dark one were the bodies of several other angels, all no more and all perished in war. At her feet, Athena say the body of her mother. Minerva's dead eyes stared blankly back at her and Athena felt a nacious Pit form in her stomach at the sight of her. "That's right." The first one seethed. "Doubt and fear come in. They take ahold of your heart and they'll never leave you, foolish child." Hr chuckled darkly and Athena felt her body grow weak and limp. "I am on Korriban, should you chose to face me, little one." He seethed and Athena felt her vision begun to blur. "Should you chose, you will fail and you will certainly die as have the others." Athena  could feel herself waking up. "It is written."

Athena sighed as the memories of her vision set in. She tried to push past it as she punched the coordinates of their destination into the hyperdrive. "Need any help?" A voice from behind her caused her to turn around. "Trace." She said with a small smile. "Looks to me like you could use a copilot." Trace said as she sat in the vacant copilot seat. Athena raised a brow. "Do you have experience with ships?" "Yes... well no.. but I know I'd make a great pilot." Trace said and Athena chuckled softly. "Alright. Just don't do anything that I tell you not to." Athena said and Trace offered her a smile. "Got it!" Athena's com link lit up signaling she had a message. The Angel answered the call. "Ahsoka?" She called and Trace raised a brow. "Ahsoka? You know Ahsoka?" "Sh!" Athena hissed. "Sorry.." "Athena?" Ahsoka's voice called through the comm link. "Yeah, hey. What's up?" "I just wanted to give you an update on everything." Ahsoka replied. "Count Dooku is dead." "What?" A swell of emotions over took Athena but she tried not to show it. "Anakin killed him to save the chancellor." Athena froze for a moment. She was shocked. It happened so fast. "But the council is suspicious of the chancellor, they're having Anakin spy on him." Athena could feel the distaste in Ahsoka's voice. "Why?" "They're suspicious of him. I don't like it. You know how much I do not trust the council." Athena nodded even though she couldn't see her. "I suppose for now, the best we can do is hold on till the end of the war. With dooku's death I can imagine it will come swiftly." Athena replied. "Then we can worry about the council." Ahsoka sighed. "I suppose you're right." Athena was worried about it all, the end of the war. There was a sneaking feeling in the back of her mind that things were not going to go as they were planned. "Athena," Ahsoka's voice pulled her from her thoughts. "Good luck."

"You know Ahsoka?" Trace asked once Athena had ended the transmission and got the ship into hyperspace. Athena nodded. "Who are you, exactly?" Trace asked. "My name is Athena Valkyrie. I am the Angel of the Jedi. I am sworn to protect the Jedi and all members of the Republic from the darkness of the sith." Trace looked her over skeptically. "So you're a Jedi?" "No." Athena replied sharply. "I protect those who don't need my protection." "Trace there you are." The other Martez sister said as she entered the cockpit. "What did I tell you about bothering the pilot." Rafa scolded her sister who rolled her eyes. "She said I could help." "And how much help have you been giving?" "I-" "it doesn't matter anymore." Athena said as the ship came out of hyperspace. "We're here."