✨𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪✨

• Awaken •

Athena had been sleeping for five days straight

Athena had been sleeping for five days straight. Ever since she fell unconscious after the battle of Bakura she had been in a coma for almost a week. People took turns in her room, Watching her to see if she showed any sign of life or movement. Something that screamed that she was still alive. Today was Ahsoka's turn. She sat by Athena's bed, meditating in the force. She waited for a sign. She waited for her friend to awaken. But even her hope was running thin. Athena had been dead to the world for five days. She hadn't eaten, She hadn't had any water. The longer she stayed asleep the thinner her chances of surviving became. Times were getting desperate. Ahsoka decided to take an approach different from medicine. She tried to reach out to her friend through the force. It was something she hadn't tried before but she was willing to give it a shot. "Athena." She spoke through her mind and into the force. She tried to focus her energy on the girl sleeping in the room with her. "Athena can you hear me?" She added, she waited for a response but not one came. "Athena it's time to wake up." She said, her voice was demanding but also calm. Similar to that of a mother's. "Athena." She called again. "Wakeup." She said. She was running out of patience and hope, and that was never a good thing. "Athena." She was going to try one last time. "Rise."

Athena sat straight up, gasping for breath so loudly it startled Ahsoka who's eyes shot open. "Athena!" She shouted as she jumped to her feet. The monitors on Athena's body started to go crazy, beeping and screeching as loud as they could to alert the nearest medic that something was up. "Kali- Where is she? Where am I? I'm not dead am I?" She asked aloud, her face was full of both fear and confusion. "Athena," Ahsoka said as she instantly rushed to her friend's side. "Woah, breathe, okay?" she said as she noticed how shallow and quickly Athena was breathing. "In and out, Okay? Nice and slow." She instructed her. Slowly, Athena started to calm down. "Where am I?" She asked, wide scared eyes looking at Ahsoka. "You're back at Coruscant. The medical bay to be exact." Athena looked around and noticed she was inside a hospital type room. She noticed the machines that she was hooked up to, the IV's in her arm. "What happened to Kali?" She asked, eyes going back to Ahsoka. "Kali? Is that the girl who attacked us? Who was she?" Athena sighed, her gaze looked down as if it were a now painful memory. "Back at Agamar, she was my best and oldest friend. It was just the two of us against the world. But something came up, The sword, my lightsaber, it was the last thing I had from my mother, It called to me one night. I knew my place wasn't on Agamar anymore and so Ieft. I promised her I would come back... I didn't realize how much my broken promise would hurt her." Ahsoka sighed and placed a gentle hand on her shoulder. "Hey, it's okay. You're one of us now. She can't get to you anymore." Athena flinched and turned away from the togruta. "No, it's not okay. Kali is reckless. She never went by the rules and she's certainly not about to start doing so now. She's fighting with Count Dooku. She's a serious threat and she'll definitely come back for revenger." "But when she does," Ahsoka said as she reached out and gently tilted her chin up to look at her. "We'll be ready."

"