✨ℕ𝕚𝕟𝕖𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟✨

• The Sleeping Princess •

"Medic! I need a medic over here right away!" Fives called as he took the unconscious Angel into his arms and held her close to his chest

"Medic! I need a medic over here right away!" Fives called as he took the unconscious Angel into his arms and held her close to his chest. She was still warm, she was still breathing but her godlike glow had faded and her breathing grew more shallow and faint with every breath she took. Her eyes were shut tight and Fives feared the worst for her. "Kix where the hell are you?" Fives asked again, this time his voice was much more fierce and laced with fear. Finally a man reached them, Kix. The official medic of the 501st kneeled down along side Fives and he gingerly looked at Athena's weak body. He wasted no time in examining her the best he could on the spot. "She's extremely weak, and lost a lot of blood. We need to get her back on the cruiser and back to Coruscant if she has any chance of living." He told Fives. "Here, I'll carry her." He offered but Fives shook his head. "No." He said curtly. "I'll do it. I owe her that much."

"Master!" Ahsoka called as she emerged from a corridor of the temple. She was followed by a group of weak clones, the ones who had been captured. Anakin turned and a slight smile graced his face. "Snips! Great job!" He said, commending her for her work on finding the missing clones. "We better get them back to Coruscant asap so they can rest up and get back to normal." He said. That's when Ahsoka noticed the mess within the room that was once a grand hall of stained glass. The once beautiful windows had been shattered. The shards of these windows were all impaled in falled droids. "What happened here?" She asked as she looked around the room and the mess that had been left behind. Anakin hesitated. "Athena happened." He replied slowly. "She saved us all... Some of the men still can't believe it I think." He said. Ahsoka grinned. "That's great! Where is she?" Anakin's breath hitched. "She... she didn't fare so well after the battle. Ahsoka, Athena took some serious hits for us. She's being taken back to the ship for medical treatment." The togruta's eyes widened. "What? Is she okay?" "I don't know. But we've got to get back to Coruscant as soon as possible if she has any chance of surviving." "Then let's get going."

Fives followed Kix into the medical bay back on Coruscant. Athena still hadn't awoken from her deep sleep induced from her wounds and weakness. He carried her gently through the halls, not wanting anymore harm to come to her. In all honesty, the Angel looked terrible. Kix had done the best he could to clean her wounds on the trip back but her skin was still caked with dirt and blood. Her hair which was once a secure french braid had now been loosed from it's woven state and matted clumps with flakes of dried blood and grime were littered in her golden tangled locks. Her robes which were once white were now soiled with dirt, sweat, and blood. She looked like she had gone through hell and come back. Fives gently laid her down on a medical bed and Kix went straight to work, sticking her with IV's and placing monitors on her. "She's going to be alright." He finally said, but his voice was scarce as if he wasn't even sure of himself. Fives removed his helmet and looked down at the sleeping beauty. Her face looked at peace. She looked like a princess placed under a deep sleep spell by an evil witch and awaiting her prince to come wake her from her sleep. You know, plus all the blood and dirt caked on her pale skin. A warrior princess snow white, if you will. Fives sighed as he brushed a strand of knotted blonde hair out of her cut littered face. "Please be okay, Princess."

"