✨𝔼𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥✨

• "Welcome Home" •

"You wanted to see me, uh, sir?" Kali said as she entered the headmaster's office

"You wanted to see me, uh, sir?" Kali said as she entered the headmaster's office. However the person who stood to face her was not the headmaster and she could feel her blood run cold. She felt as if she might faint. "Do you know how many people have managed to escape this place?" The man asked. "Count Dooku-" Kali began as she looked up at the Sith Lord in fear. "What are you doing here-" "answer the question, Kali Proditione." Dooku seethed and Kali squeaked from the fear of the sudden rise of his voice. "No sir, I don't know." She replied. "Well the answer is none, that is until your little friend decided to skip class and go missing." He said in reference to Athena. Kali looked away, distaste on her face as she crossed her arms over her chest. "Do you know where she went?" He asked her. "No." Kali said flatly. There was obvious hatred in her voice. Athena, her only and closest friend had left her. And for all she knew it was for good. Athena had lied. "Then your job is to find her." Count Dooku said and Kali looked up, blue eyes widened in shock. "I'm sorry, what?" She asked. "This war is greater then you or any of these other cadets could imagine. The things we teach you could be devastating if retrieved by the other side." He told her, his voice had become stern like one of her own teachers. "Which is why you must find Athena and bring her home before she ruins this war for all of us. Am I clear?" Kali couldn't Believe this. She was finally getting the opportunity she had been waiting for her whole life, leaving the academy. If only it were under different - better circumstances. "Crystal, sir."

"Hey! How was your first day?" Ahsoka said as Athena entered their room. "I - I don't know." She replied distantly. "What do you mean?" Ahsoka asked, eyeing her curiously. "What's up?" Athena set the headpiece she brought with her on the same bedside table with the hilt of her mother's lightsaber. She then sat on her bed with a sigh before placing her forehead in her hands. "I don't know what I'm doing here." She said, her voice was weary as if she might cry. "Hey! No! Don't be that way!" Ahsoka said before slowly walking over to her. "Stop." Athena said, looking up at her. "I'm not like the rest of you. You all know what you Believe. You are all loyal members of the Republic and you would lay your lives down for it. Me? I don't know what I Believe anymore." She said, turning her face away from the togruta in shame. "Two days ago I would have been a loyal separatist, ready to slaughter as many Jedi as I could, but now?" Ahsoka stepped closer, she was right in front of her now. "But now what?" She asked her, wanting to hear her finish her statement. "Now I've met you. The Jedi are kind and loyal. They stick to their cause. I was always told you were all wicked and vile soldiers of the Republic. The more I'm here, the more I'm learning that there is a lot of things the academy didn't tell me about." Athena brought her knees to her chest and held them close, resting her chin on them. "I don't know what side I'm on anymore nor what my purpose is." Ahsoka smiled softly at the girl. She had never been in her situation before but that didn't mean she didn't understand what she was going through. Ahsoka had struggled with internal conflict before but she had always had someone there to help her, her Master, Anakin. Ahsoka gently placed a hand on Athena's shoulder and Athena looked up at her. "I can't tell you what your purpose is and I can't make your decisions for you, that is a burden you alone must carry." She said, her voice was soft yet also sounding wise, it shocked Ahsoka for a moment. "But I will tell you that I can sense something in you through the force. And for some reason I feel like you're here to help us, to end this war and return peace to the galaxy." "Ahsoka-" Athena began, her walls falling the more the togruta spoke. "You belong here, Athena." She added, grinning and Athena's eyes softened. "Welcome home."