1

She was in a bedroom with dark green walls emblazoned with Slytherin banners, a king-sized bed, and a large mirror on the other side of the room, and there was a dark aura surrounding the house that made her insides turn. She had the impression she was in enemy territory.

She could hear a woman and a man talking loudly downstairs, and not long after, the bedroom door opened, and in walked two boys she recognized immediately, Regulus Black and Evan Rosier. The two boys sat on the bed without speaking, and Regulus burst into tears as Rosier tried to comfort him.

The water droplets grew larger and fell more frequently. The rain's light 'pitter patter' became wet thuds as it raced to meet the ground. The sprinkling turned into a torrential downpour, just like the terrified girl sitting on her bed at Potter Manor, trying to calm her rapid breathing.

Delilah was trembling; she had many visions over the years, but none were this specific. Remus Lupin, James Potter, and Sirius Black entered through her bedroom door. Remus ran down the stairs to get a glass of water, while Sirius took the other side of the girl, who was now cuddled up in her blanket with silent tears running down her face, and started talking to her. 

"Was it a vision again?" James asked gently, brushing her hair away from her brow. She didn't mind Sirius and Remus hearing this; they were already aware of her "talent," so she simply nodded, refusing to elaborate further.

The trio realized she wasn't going to talk about it and decided it would be better to ask her tomorrow morning.

"Do you want us to stay with you until you fall asleep?" Remus asked, his face full of concern. "I brought chocolate if you want some," he said, and with his free hand, because the other had somehow found Sirius' and was now tightly gripping his, he grabbed some chocolate from his pocket and offered it to her.

She shook her head at the first question and grabbed the chocolate from his grasp, muttered a quick thank you, and kissed his cheek before beginning to eat slowly, and her entire face lit up when the sweet candy touched her tongue. The boys waited for her to finish her bar before wrapping her in a blanket and leaving the room with a quick goodnight kiss.

Delilah closed her eyes and exhaustion overtook her; before she knew it, she was in the world of unconsciousness and fast asleep, with no nightmares haunting her dreams this time.