17

It was three days before the holidays officially began and the whole castle was already into Christmas mode. The Great Hall was decorated with lights and a big Christmas tree was at the corner, big fake presents under it.

Delilah was sitting at the hufflepuff table admiring the decorations, every year they were different, last year there were more trees lined up at each side of the hall and two big fake snowmans were beside the teachers table.

She was joined by the Marauders who never really sat on the Hufflepuff table but they wanted to hang out with the younger Potter before going to their classes.

"You like the decorations of the Great Hall this year?" asked Remus while cutting his pancakes in half.

"Yeah, they are better than last year, the big snowmans were the creepiest thing I have ever seen" she answered, cringing at the memory of them.

Sirius laughed loudly and slang his arm over her shoulders, saying something she didn't pay attention to. Delilah could feel eyes burning at her back, she turned her head and met his blue crystal eyes.
Regulus noticed her staring back at him and send her a wink making butterflies dance in her stomach.

She threw him a smirk not wanting to seen effected by his action and turned her attention to her food and continue eating.

Things with Regulus were just fine since they had done their small agreement. Most of the times both of them were fine and didn't want any physical affection between them, they met at the Astronomy Tower and had their conversation normally but other times they couldn't get enough of each other.

Things weren't awkward at all and Delilah was thankful for that, she could still talk to Regulus about her nightmares which were quite frequent especially in November since the first two muggleborn students who were kidnapped over the summer were found dead near a abandoned mansion with the dark mark over them, giving out who was responsible for their deaths.

Regulus cried that night, he didn't know where they held the students captives, if he only was a little closer in Voldemorts' circle he would know but since he became a Death Eater over the summer he wasn't that close to the Dark Lord.

He couldn't imagine how much torture this students had gone through just for him and his followers to have a little fun.

It made him fucking sick.

Now he was sitting at the slytherin table staring at his brothers hand which was over Delilah's shoulders. He watched Delilah as she smirked cockily at him and turned to her food.

"Man, you are whipped" said Leo watching the intense glare he was sending towards Sirius.

"I'm not"

"Yeah keep telling that to yourself" said Evan and rolled his eyes.

"I have no reason to be jealous, Sirius has a boyfriend and he is been friends with Delilah since his first year, I have no reason to be jealous"

"You repeat the phrase twice as if you are trying to convince yourself" Leo pointed out and wiggled his eyebrows.

"Fuck off"

"Denial is the first step" said Evan and smirked.

"We are only friends, drop it"

"Friends who make out when they are sexually frustrated? Or when they can't voice their emotions and drown themselves in affection just to forget about their problems?" listed Leo and turned to his book.

"I told you a hundred times already, nothing is going on between us, we made a deal and we are sticking to the deal for a good one and a half month now and it's gonna stay like this" said Regulus annoyed by his friends behaviour.