37

There used to be a small mature scene here, hence some of the comments but I decided to deleted since I did not enjoy it very much being in the book and it made me quite uncomfortable. So pls bare with me and don't kill me for it :)

"We should shower and change the sheets" mumbled Delilah and Regulus nodded as he slowly got up, extending one of his hands to Delilah and she grasped it as he pulled her up.

"I'm going to change the sheets and pick up our clothes, you can go in the bathroom and do your business. You are free to shower alone if you want to" he said as he picked up his boxers from the floor, throwing them into his basket with dirty clothes.

"I'll wait for you in the bathroom" answered Delilah before squeezing his hand and walking towards the bathroom, disappearing from his sight. He quickly picked up the other clothes throwing them into the basket and placing it at the corner as he walked towards his dresser and opened it, pulling out a set of two pillows and a sheet. He made his bed and opened the curtains of the window beside it, letting the moon be the only source of light inside the room.

He walked towards the bathroom, opening the door and walking in, seeing Delilah turning on the water before stepping into the shower, gesturing for him to join her. He got into the shower, the warm almost hot water felt good against his skin, he reached for his shampoo as he put some in his hands and placing them on Delilah's head, slowly messaging her scalp as he made sure the shampoo covered every inch of her hair, there was nothing sexual about that gesture, he was only taking care of the woman that made his stomach do flips and fill with butterflies every time she looked at him.

He quickly did his too but being careful so he doesn't splash it into his eyes or Delilah's. He then, reached for the soap, which smelt of apple and honey. He scrubbed it along his body like he did every other time before passing it to Delilah, who had already washed the shampoo off her hair and was waiting patiently for the soap. While Delilah scrubbed her body, Regulus stepped under the water, he felt all the shampoo and bubbles of the soap wash off, as he run his hands through his hair, making sure that there wasn't any shampoo left at his roots.

Once they had both finished, Delilah turned the shower off as Regulus stepped out first, grabbing some towels and offering one to Delilah once he helped her out of the shower. She grabbed the towel, wrapping her around herself as she dried her legs and stepped out of the bathroom, her feet walking on the wooden floor. regulus followed behind her, opening his closet and giving her some of his boxers and a jumper, so she would be warm as he grabbed his pyjama bottoms, not bothering for a top.

He quickly changed and hoped into bed as he waited for Delilah to do her hair, he watched her as she scrunched her hair with the tower, creating wet curls that decorated her head. She was now wearing his jumper that wasn't too big on her, except the for the sleeves which she had rolled up but her hands were barely visible. She walked towards the door unlocking it and looking at the clock, it was past three a.m., Evan and Leo weren't back but that was normal fort them so she just put her towels away and walked towards the bed, slipping under the covers and laying her head on his chest as he twirled his fingers between her curls.

Delilah's eyes were dropping close from the exhaustion as she placed a small kiss at the corner of Regulus' jaw before muttering a soft goodnight and closing her eyes. Regulus kissed her forehead and waited till her breathes even out before closing his eyes and letting sleep overtake him too.

Waking up to the sound of Leo's and Evan's snickers wasn't the best way to start a Sunday morning and the only thing Regulus' wanted to do was swat them both in the head with one of his books, but they were lucky he didn't have the physical energy for that today. The girl that was sleeping peacefully next to him was all that was keeping him from attacking his friends, as he didn't want to wake her up with their horrible screams. "Can you two please shut the fuck up? For merlin's shake!" he whispered harshly as the two continued snickering loudly. "If you wake her up, I'm going to cut your tongues off, you hear me?" he glared at the as he rubbed Delilah's back gently and the Hufflepuff curled against him, seeking warmth.