32

"So you did came"

"Of course I did, I couldn't just let you to freeze out here" Delilah mumbled as she walked in the forest behind her house.

The wind made her hair blew back and that's when he actually noticed her hair, the purple and blue strands that were blending with her natural hair and how long they had actually become.

"You dyed you hair..." he murmured in disbelief.

"Yeah, Remus helped me with it, it has been a hard year, many changes, so I thought I maybe need a big change for myself too" she said as she walked closer to him and he took a strand of her hair, twirling it in between his fingers.

"It suits you" he whispered and his eyes moved from her hair to her eyes and then her lips. She laughed and without seconds thoughts, she pressed their lips together.

The fuzzy feeling that captured him every time their lips locked, he was feeling it again and he embraced it as he let a smile cross his lips.

As they pulled away, he brought her in for a hug resting his head in her shoulder, she had gotten taller since they last saw each on the platform, she now reached his neck instead of his chest.

"Do you want to come in? We are gonna freeze if we stand here any longer and I'm only in my pyjamas" asked Delilah and gesture towards the big house that was a couple feet outside the forest.

"Are you sure? Isn't your family home?" he asked hesitantly, almost in disbelief that she asked him this, she was the one that told him they had to keep it low-key.

"Only my mum but she knows about you anyways" she said and as he froze.

"How?"

"She saw us at the platform and then couple weeks ago she asked me about it and I couldn't lie to her she would have seen it right through me, so I told her the truth" she said as they started walk towards the house.

"And how did she reacted?" he asked slowly not really sure if he wanted to know the answer.

"She said that she doesn't really care as long as I'm happy"

"Are you happy?"

There was a pause.

"Yeah, yeah I am" she finally said and looked at his blue eyes that the sun made seem more blue, she didn't even think it was possible.

"Glad to here that" he chucked and she laughed as they walked through the front yard and Delilah knocked on the door.

The door opened couple seconds later and there was standing a tall woman, around 5'9, her brown-grey hair in a bun and wearing casual clothes.

"Come in don't stand in the cold" she said as she gestured them to get inside quickly.

"And who are you young gentleman?" asked Euphemia kindly, even though she already knew the answer.

"Regulus Black, ma'am" answered Regulus and stuck his hand out for a handshake but Euphemia just shook her head and brought him into a hug.

Regulus awkwardly wrapped his arms around the old woman and let out a chuckle, that was were Delilah took her warm hugs from.

"It's a pleasure to meet you Regulus, I'm Euphemia Potter" said Delilah's mum as they pulled away.

"It's nice to meet you too ma'am" he answered back politely.

"It's just Euphemia darling, ma'am makes me look old" she said and then gestured towards the kitchen "I'm making cookies, do you want some with tea?"