26

"I'm tired" whispered Delilah as she rested her head on Regulus' shoulder closing her eyes. Their mugs with hot chocolate were empty and long forgotten at the small table beside the couch at the living room.

It was around eight in the afternoon and Regulus with Delilah were sitting at the armchair that was closest to the fire. After Delilah had sent a letter to her parents saying that she was gonna stay for another day in London, her and Regulus decided to just stay in for the night and relax.

Regulus moved Delilah on his lap and he let her rest her head on his shoulder as she moved her legs as if she was straddling him and buried her face in his neck.

"Are you sure your parents won't come home tonight? I don't think they would love it much if they saw us like this" she says sleepily.

"No, they are not coming until the day after tomorrow, now go to sleep love, you sound exhausted" said Regulus as he rubbed her back soothingly.

Delilah only nodded her head, too tired to answer him with words. Regulus sat there without moving till he heard her breath even out, meaning that she was asleep.

He felt his eyes drop slowly after some time and he
rested his head on hers as sleep overtook him too.

***

The next morning the sun shone through the windows making the house more bright and alive.

"I'll see you soon" said Delilah as she picked up her suitcase and walked towards the door.

"Can't wait" replied Regulus with a smirk before grabbing the back of her neck and slamming his lips to hers.

"What was that for?"

"Felt like it" he said, as he released from the kiss and rested his head in her neck absorbing her scent like a drug.

"Mmm yeah felt like it" Delilah mocked him, as she stepped out of the hug and kissed his cheek, before opening the door and stepping outside only to see the Knight Bus already waiting there.

"I'll miss you"'she waved at him with a bright smile before giving her suitcase to the man that was standing outside the bus and boarding it.

Regulus waved at her as the bus disappeared fast down the street.

"Master Regulus is in love" said Kreacher as if it was obvious and looked up at Regulus.

"Don't be stupid Kreacher, we are taking things slow" said Regulus at the elf shaking his head.

Kreacher rolled his eyes and walked away mattering something about stupid and blind teenage boys, Regulus didn't give him much attention as he walked up the stairs and into his room.

He walked into the bathroom and stripped from clothes before throwing them into basket he had beside the door.

He stepped into the shower and let his body relax under the hot water. The water trailed from his hair and to his back as he put shampoo into his hands and started washing his midnight black hair.

The smell of coconut and vanilla filled the bathroom, the familiar sent relaxing him even more. His mind though was occupied by a certain brunette that was probably home now eating lunch.

The weekend they spend together flashed through his mind like a movie, the lunch at the restaurant, the walks around the streets, the field full of dandelions, her nightmare, their talks, their kisses, everything.

And for sure, it was the happiest movie he had ever seen.

***

"Well, well, well, look who's here" came the voice of James Potter from the living room as Delilah stepped into the house.

"That was a really bad dad joke, Prongs" said Sirius as he plopped his feet on the couch and rested his head in a pillow.

"How was London, little sister, with a certain Black may I add?" Asked James with a smirk and Delilah's eyes widen but she covered it quickly and turned to him with fake confusion displayed in her face.

"I have no idea what you are talking about" she said calmly and sat on the couch, taking a sip of water from James' glass.

"Are you sure? Cause this photo says otherwise" said Sirius as he gave her a photo of the and Regulus sitting at a bench eating ice cream.

"Where the fuck did you get that?" Asked Delilah, furiously.

"The Prewett twins saw you at London, they went to buy muggle pranking items and saw you with him" said Remus and James looked at his sister with a disappointing stare, all the humour leaving his face.

"Why didn't you tell me the truth?"

"I thought you would get mad and then tell mum and dad and then they wouldn't let me go" she said quietly looking down at he feet.

"I'm not stupid Delilah, I know you are old enough to make your own decisions and if whatever thing you have with Regulus doesn't work, I'll always have your back" he said sincerely "but you should also be ready to face the consequences of your actions and decisions" he finished and got up from the couch taking his sister in his arms hugging her tightly.

"Thank you James" she replied, her voice muffled by his chest.
"Always sis, always"

"Aww look at them being happy siblings and shit"

"For fucks sake Sirius" scolded Remus "why do you have to ruin everything?!"

"Don't be mad Remus I could ruin you anytime" said Sirius and send his boyfriend a smirk making him go red.

Delilah bursted out laughing and James shook his head at his friends, sometimes they really acted like children.

"What did I miss?" asked Peter as he walked down the stairs and joined them in the living room.

"Oh Peter, young innocent Peter" said James but Peter cut him off.

"I'm older than you" said Peter.

"Yeah but you are shorter"

"By two fucking inches"Peter exclaimed angrily but he couldn't help but let a smile cross his face.

"Come one you silly motherfuckers, I want pizza" Delilah said as she grabbed Remus' hand and dragged him in the kitchen, hearing the other laughing behind them.

——————————————————————————

Hey!

Here is a small filler chapter before they go back to Hogwarts and shit breaks loose.

Anyways, I hope you have a wonderful day/night💛

DONT FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT!!