25

They were laying at Delilah's hotel bed, Regulus was staring outside the window while Delilah had fallen asleep with her head on his chest, his arm wrapped around her.

He wanted to talk to her about the kiss and his feelings but he knew she would be hesitant, the time they live in is difficult there is no room for feelings that may bring disasters.

A sudden snap was and Kreacher landed at the middle of the room snapping him out of his thoughts.

"Kreacher? What are you doing here?!" He asked frantically but in a hushed voice so Delilah wouldn't wake up.

He knew it was difficult for her to fall into a peaceful sleep.

"Kreacher came to bring some news to Master Regulus, Mistress and Master Black sent a letter saying that they won't be back from their trip for another two days because of some business the Dark Lord wants them to do in Paris, Kreacher knew Master Regulus wouldn't want to hear about the Dark Lord so he opened the letter for his Master so he won't be upset" said the house elf and bowed to his young Master, with a slight smile on his face, pleased that he knew his master so well.

Regulus got up slowly and quietly from the bed and approached Kreacher to give him a small light pat on the head as a thank you.

"Kreacher suggests you bring young mistress to the house, he would love to make a feast for his Masters lover" said the house elf and a faint smirk could be seen in his pale, almost nonexistent lips.

Regulus' eye widened but he nodded anyways and promised Kreacher that they will come for dinner. The house elf shot Delilah a glance then looked at Regulus and smiled slyly before bowing and disappearing from the room.

Regulus turned around and headed towards the bed again sliding down under the covers, wrapping his arm around Delilah again. He let out a sigh and glance at her.

Her brown hair covered her eyes and he could feel her steady breathing on his chest. Her long lashes touched her rosy cheeks, Kreachers words were on his mind "Master Regulus' lover" he had called her.

But he couldn't help but wonder, would they ever be something more. Evan had called him whipped, he didn't love her, that was an exaggeration but he couldn't deny his attraction towards her.

She was a beautiful woman, he couldn't deny that either. Brown hair with many curls that bounced every time she ran or walked fast, hazel eyes that held so many sorrow and pain yet so many imaginations and dreams and her freckles, these damn freckles that would shine every time her face was exposed to the sun, all the forty one of them, yes he had counted one day when they were on the Astronomy Tower and she fell asleep on his shoulder. They decorated her skin perfectly, they seemed like small stars in a face of a goddess.

Goddess, that was a word you could describe her as, now decide which one, that would be a difficult task. She could be Athena with all her wit and cleverness, she could also be Demeter or Artemis with her love of animals and nature, Aphrodite would be definitely an option with her beauty and love but in his mind Delilah as Persephone clicked perfectly.

Persephone was the goddess of spring and growth, Delilah with just a smile would make every flower in a field blossom, Persephone was also the Queen of the Underworld, wife of Hades. Delilah would make a hell of an evil queen if she wanted to and he was damn sure about that.

Maybe he could be her Hades who knew...

"You have been staring at the ceiling for over fifteen minutes without blinking, are you okey?" Asked the melodic voice of the brunette.