10

Regulus watched her leave the Great Hall with Monica Zabini oblivious to his friends who were staring at him with their eyebrows raised

"A Potter?! Come on man you can't be serious" said Evan and rolled his eyes at Regulus.

"That she is a Potter is not a problem, she is still a pureblood but remembers she is considered a Bloodtraitor and is a Hufflepuff. " reminded Leonard who looked at the directions of the two girls eating together.

"So she is the one that you disappeared with last night, what did you do for three hours at the Astronomy Tower?" Asked Evan curious.

"Let's just say that we had a nice and life-changing conversation," said Regulus and the other two looked at him and rolled their eyes at their friends' secrecy.

"Come on we got Transfiguration, and I don't want to hear Mcgonagall shouting at eight in the morning"

They packed their bags and got up from their table heading towards the door. Before he could stop himself his eyes wandered to the Gryffindor table where they locked with grey ones but he quickly shook his head and followed Evan and Leonard quietly to the classroom.

***
Sirius watched his brother leaving the Hall with a frown on his face. His boyfriend was the first one that noticed his sudden mood change.

"Hey, you alright?" asked Remus concerned, "you suddenly got quiet, is something on your mind that troubles you?"

James saw where Sirius was looking and caught a glimpse of the younger Black.

"I know it's hard Sirius but your parents fucking abused you. You had to get out of there, he shares their views, you don't." he said with a worried look on his face, scared at the thought of what would have happened to his best mate if he had stayed at the place he once called 'home'.

"Come on Pads we got first two classes and then break. We could do the prank we told Delilah to get your mind out of this and to relax" said Peter a smile on his face.

Sirius' mood brightened at the thought of playing a prank, he quickly ate the rest of his waffles, grabbed Remus' hand, and run out of the hall with Remus asking him to slow down and James with Peter laughing and running after them.

***

Delilah was walking through the country yard alone, Monica still had three classes, and then she was free to hang out. She sat down on a bench that wasn't too close to Hogwarts, near the Black Lake.

Delilah pulled out her sketchbook from her bag and started drawing the black lake with the hills surrounding her. She felt someone sitting next to her but didn't raise her head as she was drawing some more difficult details of the hills.

Regulus watched Delilah draw silently, he watched how she was chewing on her lip out of concentration and how her nose would scrunch when she didn't like what she draw.

"Are you gonna keep watching me Black or you are gonna say something?" She turned to him and raised an eyebrow. He was met with hazel eyes, he could feel them staring into his soul.

He only smiled at her "I just came here to talk to my new friend but I already feel attacked."

"Are you friend zoning me Black?" She asked as she placed her hand to her heart and faked a painful look. Regulus chuckled at her dramatic antics and playfully rolled his eyes.

"You should be honored that I call you my friend," he said in a fake serious voice but his face broke out in a smile when he saw her burst out laughing, her eyes shining out of happiness.

"Whatever you say, your highness," she said in a posh voice and playfully bowed. In response, he tipped his imaginary hat and stood up.

" I have Ancient Runes in ten minutes," he said and looked at his watch. "I have to go, don't forget about tonight!" he reminded her again and run towards the castle.

'He seems excited about this' she said to herself but deep down she knew she was as excited as he was.

———————————————————————————

Hello,
This is a short chapter I am not so proud of, I am probably gonna edit it later.

Anyways, here is a bit of Sirius and Regulus, don't worry I have a lot in store for this two.

DONT FORGET TO VOTE for AMD COMMENT,
it will only cost you a minute