41

⚠️TW PANIC ATTACK ⚠️
If this chapter is by any means triggering to you just skip it! It's just a filler with no info for the next chapters! Please be careful if you decide to continue on!!

Winter was getting closer and closer and snow covered every inch of the magnificent castle, Delilah could feel the tension within the students, everyone was anxious for Christmas to come and even if the decorations at Hogwarts had lifted most students moods, the older students had found it hard to relax and stop worrying, either about their furure after school or about the homework that was piling up on the desks in their dorms.

Delilah had found herself once again at a bench near the black lake, a book about the history of wand crafting was in front of her but her brain couldn't concetrate at the small words that decorated the worn out pages of the book. Her knee was bouncing up and down quickly as she zoned out, starring at the lake, her mind filled with ominous thoughts and thousand questions.

The events of the past few days were piling up and even if the others pretended they didn't exist, Delilah knew that they couldn't just ignore it forever.

She knew Voldemort was planning something, she was aware of the fact that most children of the Deatheaters were going to join this Christmas and the vision for the attack, weren't just coincedences.

She could see the change in every student, their emotions and feelings weren't hidden very well and with her powers she could feel many emotions at the same time making her energy drain early in the afternoon and her sleeping scedule being fairly unbalanced as she woke up at unreasonable hours in the morning from nightmares and random small visions from people's memories.

Her old sketchbook was in front of her, she hadn't draw in it since the end of fifth year and she found herself sketching a locket she had seen at one of her visions. It was silver with a snake in the front, covered by a yellowish glass and a silver chain.

She couldn't remember where she saw it, she remembered only a cave and water.

She hadn't noticed when a paper in the shape of an origami had flew and landed in front of her as she gently opened it and saw her boyfriend's awful handwriting.

'I'm at the quidditch pitch and I forgot my practice jersey...can you bring it for me? I forgot my wand'

There was a sad face messily drawn at the bottom of the paper that made her smile a bit and she packed her things and made her way towards the castle.

She walked down to the dungeons saying the password quickly and ran up the boy's dorms so none would see her, most people were outside enjoying the snowy day and others were at practice so most of the common room was empty.

She walked up the stairs quickly and reach Regulus' dorm opening the door slightly to make sure she didn't walk in on any of the boys naked but she was surprised when she saw Leo sitting at the far corner of the dorm, hands shaking and chest heaving up and down quickly.

She walked cautiously towards him not wanting to scare him farther but a gasp escape her mouth when she saw how trashed his part of the dorm was, books on the floor, clothes covered almost all the furniture. His robe was laying at Evans bed and he was wearing only his button up with his shirt tie around his neck.

She sat in front of him but made sure there was some distance between then not wanting to alarm him and she tried to do the only thing she remembered her mom doing when she or her brother had panic attacks

"Leo, I need you to tell me five things you can see," she instructed softly, his breath was heavy and his mind foggy but he did his best to focus on her questions and get his breathing to calm down.