28

So I decided that in this chapter I'm gonna put small flashbacks from some of the times regulus and Delilah spend together the past months because 1) I don't wanna bore you with stupid extra information since it's not necessary and 2) I want them to get together quickly too so.... here it goes (THANK YOU FOR 10k, You guys are insane!)

***

The rest of the school year past pretty quicky for Delilah and Regulus and before they knew it, the exams were a month away.

In the past months since the Christmas break Delilah and Regulus had become closer than ever, more nights spend talking in the Astronomy Tower, more dates in Hogsmeade and more noons spend at the bench near the Black lake playing twenty question to get to know simplest things about each other.

No one knew what was going on between them except their friends and the Marauders, and even them never really asked them for details as to what they are doing when they are together. They let the duo find things out in their own.

Delilah would find her mind wander to their first date, it was a lot more fun than she expected for sure

*Flashback 1*

Regulus and Delilah were walking down the street to Hogsmeade, it was not a big surprise for her when Regulus asked her but she couldn't deny that it was romantic.

They were at the Astronomy Towy when he gave her a small Dandelion and asked her to accompany him to a date.

"Where are we going" she asked him as they passed the Three Broomsticks, she thought that that's were most people go on dates.

"You'll see in a few minutes, now shut up and walk" he said and smirked when he saw her unimpressed face. He continued dragging her with him, some students gave them weird glances but no one really paid attention.

They came at the end of Hogmeade and Regulus began to walk towards some bushes.

"We're are we going Regulus? We are definitely not supposed to be here" she said and like around nervously.

"We did and are doing a lot of things we are not supposed to" he waved his hand making a dismissive gesture.

Delilah stopped asking questions after that and let him lead her where he wanted. "Okey close your eyes" he said and turned to her.

"I'm most definitely not closing my eyes, I have no fucking idea where we are, you are gonna trip me or something"

He took a step towards her and dropped his head beside hers, his mouth close to her ear.

"I'm not gonna let you fall, I promise" he whispered and she felt the shiver run down her spine. He went to stand straight again but she grabbed his collar before he could stand completely up, her mouth touched his ear

"You better not" she said and he could feel her smirking, she knew she won that round.

He got behind her and pulled his scarf out of his pocket, he tied it behind her head and took both her hands in his, leading her towards the small playground behind the bushes down at a hill.

He dropped her hands and untied his scarf from her eyes, his cologne lingered in the air and the scent was addicting.

She slowly opened her eyes and saw the old playground. "A playground that's what you wanted to saw me?"

"I thought you may like it, if you don't we can-"

She stopped him by placing a small kiss on his mouth. Kisses had started being a habit for the both of them but neither minded.