21

Dappled sun shone through the trees creating mysterious shadows. Delilah found herself outside Grimmauld Place, her suitcases in hand, waiting for a certain Black brother to open the big mahogany door.

It took her some time to find out were the house was hidden but she managed it after some tries.

She heard the door opening and tear her eyes away from the building. Regulus opened the door and gestured with his hand for her to get in.

"Come in, no one it's here, my parents left yesterday"he said and took the suitcases from Delilah's hands setting them down next to the stairs. The brunette walked in observing the black drawings and the portraits of other family members, she assumed, on the walls.

"You like it?" asked Regulus and leaned against the stairs, hands in his pockets and eyebrows raised.

"It's old, very transitional and it holds a mysterious, almost dark aura around it" she listed and her hand brushed against the small table that was next to the door, it was made out of mahogany too.

"I give it an eight out of ten only because it's a bit too traditional for my liking" she chuckled and smiled at him.

"Do you want something to eat or drink?" he asked politely, trying to make her more comfortable. It's not everyday you go into a Deatheaters house.

"No it's fine, we'll eat at the hotel's restaurant once we get there, lets bring your suitcases down since we can't use magic yet" Delilah said and made a hand motion, gesturing him to lead the way to his room.

They started making their way upstairs, they passed a huge library and Delilah's eyes lingered a bit at the room, how much she would enjoy having a library in her house. She would spend thousands hours there reading the books again and again.

"You can go see the library if you want, it won't take me much time bringing the suitcases down" said Regulus seeing the way the hufflepuff looked at the big room with cream walls and many books decorating the wooden selves.

"Nonsense, I'll help you bring your suitcases down, it's just that I have never seen such huge library, it's larger than the one at school" she said with a shake of her hard and continued following him upstairs.

They reached his room and he walked in first leaving the door open for Delilah, it was exactly how she remembered it from the vision. Dark walls with slytherin banners on them, a king sized bed that now had black covers instead of green and a big mirror at the other side of the room.

It was simple but beautifully decorated.

"I have only two suitcases, take the small black one and I'll take the big one" he said and she nodded picking up the suitcase and walking downstairs.

"The knight bus will be here in some minutes, do whatever you have to do and meet me outside in five" said Delilah picking up her suitcases and walking outside.

"Kreacher!" shouted Regulus and the house elf appeared with a snap.

"Yes Master Regulus?" asked the short creature Boeing down to the youngest Black.

"Make sure my parents don't find out about me leaving the house, I'll be back by Sunday evening" he said and patted the head of the small elf before picking up his suitcase and walking out of the door.

"When will the knight bus be here exactly?"

"About now" she said and the purple bus appeared.

"Welcome to the Knight Bus, emergency transport for the stranded witch or wizard. My name is-" Regulus didn't wait for the short wizard to finish before grabbing Delilah's suitcases and walking past him, fishing the tickets out of Delilah's pocket and giving them quickly to the witch that was standing inside the bus with her hand opened.