46

A.N please read

IF anyone is confused about the part were Peter is a death eater, i have not decided what i will do, if he will betray them or if he will not become a death eater, i have no idea. So for now just think that he is not. If it will happen, in the timeline of the story it would be in a year or so.

Also i think i'm going to go back and start editing the very early chapters because my writing sucks there hehe

The moment Regulus stepped into the platform, his eyes tried to search for Delilah immediately, she had to know about this.

His eyes caught hers immediately and he made his way towards her as she said goodbye to her parents who apparated away. She took a few steps towards his with a smile on her face but it turned into a frown once she saw the distressed expression in his face.

"What the hell happ-"

"I'll tell you inside, now come on we need to find an empty compartment," he stopped her mid sentence, grabbing her trunk and they both started walking towards the train. They gave their trunks to the man responsible for them and got inside, trying to find an empty compartment.

Spotting one rather quickly he dragged her in, closing the door behind them and casting the 'muffliato' charm so none would be able to hear them while also closing the curtains so they wouldn't have any unwanted attention.

"Sit down first though, i don't think i can say this while we are standing," he mumbled making her look at him incredulously.

"Then hurry the hell up because you are scaring the shit out of me," she said back, her knee bouncing up and down as she itched her right arm, a habit she had of doing when she was anxious.

Regulus stared at the ground, he was sitting opposite her, his knee touching hers but unlike him who was hunched over she was leaning back, waiting for him to explain.

"The Dark Lord requested a meeting with me over the holidays, on New Years Eve and he talked with me about his future plans, even elaborated on them. He mentioned something called a 'Hocrux'," he saw her eyebrows furrow in confusion, her eyes drifted towards the window before turning back to him. She hit his knee with her hand, urging him to continue.

"It was the only he thing he didn't explain further, i tried to search for it in the library at Grimmauld Place but i couldn't find anything about it that was precise on the information. It was just mentioning that it was a very powerful object that is related heavily to dark magic and even in those books it was recommended to not do further research on them," he finished, watching as her expression changed to the one of fright, they both knew that if that 'hocrux' was only vaguely described in those books and not even recommended for study, it would most probably be a whole different level of dark magic.

"Shit, shit, shit, this is bad Regulus. This is so bad, he is going to do something a lot worse, we are all fucked," she rambled on as she rubbed her face with her hands. "We are all going to die, why the hell would he want an object so powerful for? There are hundreds of possibilities, for all we know he could be planning anything."

Regulus had see Delilah stress over a lot of stuff, exams for example. When she stresses for a exams she locks herself in her dorm and cries whenever she gets wrong something or doesn't understand a topic.

When she stresses about her family, like last year for instance, when  James got hurt at  quidditch match she was just kind of frozen until madam Pomfrey told them he was going to be fine.

He had not witnessed Delilah stress the way she was stressing now. She usually just cried or stand still but now she was moving way too much and looked way too hyperactive, a lot more than Regulus thought normal would be like.