3

The sun was bright and early. Its rays, like fingers stretching across the darkened sky, bring with them a new day. Gradually, the sun fills the sky with its brilliance and warm glow.

Delilah was eating breakfast with Monica, they decided to go to Diagon Alley together to get any extra things they want for Hogwarts to not waste time looking around when they go to take books and robes for their 6th year at the end of August.

She quickly picked clothes from her wardrobe (picture at the top), took a shower, and did her morning routine. She put on light makeup, grabbed her small bag from her bed, and headed towards the living room where Monica stood in jeans and a crop top, her hair styled to perfection in a high ponytail.

They used Floo Powder and landed in one of the fireplaces inside Gringotts Wizard Bank. There weren't many people outside as it was Thursday and everyone was working.

"Names?" asked the Goblin who looked at them down as he stood in a high chair.

"Zabini and Potter"

"Do you have your keys?" asked the Goblin as the two girls fished the keys out of their pockets.

"Here," said Monica impatient to get this over with, she never liked the goblins. They were too nosey for her liking.

"Follow me," said the goblin as he opened the door so the two girls could climb the small trolley. They rolled down in speed through the tracks. "Vault 687," he said stopping in front of the vault. The three of them got out and the goblin unlocked the door revealing stacks of coins. Delilah picked up some galleons from her vault and they left to g to Monica's vault.

After Monica picked some money from her vault they left Gringotts and headed to Floorish and Boltts, they went in and went towards the muggle book section of the store. They started looking around for any new books that might come from the past months and their eyes fell upon two big boxes which were labeled as 'Fantasy Fiction'. They hurriedly opened them and came face to face with a series called 'The Chronicles of Narnia'.

The series had seven books with beautiful covers, the girls quickly picked up two box sets and put them in their baskets while they walked around the aisles. In the end, they left the bookshop with two sets of the Narnia series and another three books each.

They went into Olivanders so Monica could get a box for her wand since she was clumsy as heck and the other one she bought was lost. They went towards their last stop, Magical Menagerie, so Delilah could take a small bag of food for her bowtruckle, Vory.

"You know, I heard that there would be a new student this year at Hogwarts," said Monica,
"I heard my mum talk about it with some other Ministry officials when they came for tea a little before I left."

"Really? Who in their right mind would come to England right now with Voldemort rising?" asked Delilah, genuinely curious about who would be so stupid to do that.