36

"Do you have everything?" asked Euphemia Potter for the third time since they arrived at the platform.

Delilah nodded as she wrapped her arms around her mother's neck and moved to her farther giving him too a hug.

"Be careful but don't forget to have fun, okey?"

"Yes dad, I'll miss you" said Delilah and kissed her forehead giving her a slight push towards James who was waiting patiently to say goodbye to his sister.

"I love you and I'll miss you and if Black does something write to me immediately" he said and Delilah nodded as he wrapped his arms around her shoulders, pulling her in his warm embrace.

"I'll see you all on Christmas" she waved then as she gave the luggage to the boy that was responsible for them and hopped onto the train.

She searched on the Hufflepuff compartments first for the others but couldn't find them, so she made her way towards the Slytherin ones.

On the way she smiled at people she knew and held small conversations with some others and after a while, she spotted Monica's hair into a compartment.

She made her way towards the compartment and opened the door, sliding in, she was greeted with a pair of arms holding her close. She stepped away after some seconds and gave Evan a kiss on the cheek.

"There she is, the next black heiress in all her glory" he mused, shoving Delilah's shoulder playfully.

"Yeah, Evan shouted a bit louder, the professors at Hogwarts didn't hear you yet" scolded Leo, getting up and giving Delilah a warm hug.

"Move over! I want to greet my best friend, you prick" came the voice of Monica Zabini as she tackled Delilah in a hug. The Slytherin girl now only one or two inches taller than Delilah.

"I don't get any sort of greeting huh? And i thought liking you would give me privileges" Regulus said. He was sitting on his seat, one leg crossed over the other and a cigarette resting in between his fingers.

"Yeah, i don't know why you thought you would get privileges because you obviously won't " said Delilah as she took a seat farther away from him, a playful smile on her lips.

Regulus got up and offered her his hand, "I have a better idea, love."

Delilah placed her hand on his and they left the compartment with Regulus leading them to who-knows-where. After some time, Delilah realised that they were at the end of the train, "What the hell are we doing here?"

He checked to see if any people are coming and grabbed her hand opening a door and walking inside with her. "Are you going to kill me? Because if you plan to, i just want to remind you that I'll come back to haunt you" warned Delilah but he pressed a finger to her lips before shutting the wooden door closed.

He removed his fingers but replaced them with his lips. He brushed them against hers as his hands moved from her shoulders to her waist touching every inch of her exposed skin, electrifying her with his every move.

The kiss turned heated as he pulled her closer, the taste of her lips was addictive and once his lips moved to her neck and started leaving sloppy bites there, she let her head title backwards, enjoying the pleasure his kisses made her feel.

He tasted of honey and berries, the addictive taste never leaving her lips, he picked her up and placed her on the bench there, opening her legs and walking in between them as she took his face in her hands and slammed her lips against his. A breathless moan escaped from Regulus' throat and Delilah hummed in approval on his lips, liking the way she affected him.