42

Some parts in this chapter may be a bit triggering to some people so please read with caution!!
TW sexual assault (it doesn't happen but some people may find it triggering)

—————————

Music was blearing in the Hufflepuff common room as Regulus walked in, his eyes widened as he realised, he had walked into a full-blown party. All the furniture was moved out of the way and was replaced with tables, some empty while others were filled with drinks and alchohol. The lights on the ceiling were changing colors every second that past and the music was so loud he could feel his eardrums wanting to tear apart. Students were drunklingly dancing at the middle of the room or on top of the tables while drunkengly singing to "Dancing Queen" by ABBA.

Regulus had never seen the Hufflepuff house so out of control.

Many couples occupied the couches as they made out in front of everyone but no one seemed to care as most people were screaming the lyrics or were talking and dancing with their friends. The younger Black walked around the common room as he tried to spot his girlfriend somewhere as he was sure that she was here somewhere getting pissed drunk.

He apologised quickly to the people he bumped at as he continued looking around and he stopped dead on his tracks when he saw her. She was at the back of the room, where most six and seventh years seemed to be, dancing on top of a table with some other girls. People were cheering on them as they danced and laughed together. Delilah was wearing a short black slick dress that looked plain on sight but it complemented her really well as she was now taller than she was last year.

She was pressed against another girl from behind as both of them swayed their hips on the beat of the music while drinking from the bottles of fire whiskey in their hands. It didn't take long for Delilah to meet Regulus' eyes and her eyebrows raised as his eyes roamed over her body. A smirk quirked at her lips and when her fully looked at her she winked at him as she licked her lips and turned towards the girl she was previously dancing with as she twirled her around.

Regulus not wanting to spoil Delilah's fun backed up against the wall and stood there with his arms crosses in front of his chest as he watched his girlfriend singing the words of the song and smiling widely with her friends.

"Black?"

His head turned as he spotted Monica coming towards him, Evan and Leo hot on her heels. The Slytherin was wearing a dress similar to Delilah's but hers was blue and longer, reaching her ankles. Evan and Leo, much like him wore their normal pants with only their button ups, which had the first few buttons open.

"What are you doing here, man?" Asked Leo as his eyebrows furred in confusion.

"I was trying to find Delilah but she wasn't anywhere so I just came to check here and I walked into a full-blown party, so I decided to enjoy it." He answered as he gestured with his head towards the table where Delilah was still dancing with her roommates and many more students had joined them upon the table.

"Is that Lilah?" Asked Evan as his eyes widened as he saw the sweet, innocent girl he knew almost grinding against the back of a redhead girl. "The sweet, gentle, always with good manners Delilah?"

"Welcome to the Hufflepuff Christmas Party boys, if you don't get wasted you are thrown out. Here is yours drinks, securing your stay here." Said Monica as she grabbed some drinks from the table nearby and passed them to the boys.

"I didn't know the Hufflepuffs partied this hard." Commented Leo as his eyes scanned the room and saw most Hufflepuff students, drinking, dancing and stumbling around, laughing with their friends.