20

Monica was sitting beside Delilah on the couch. They were talking about Delilah's trip to muggle London with a certain black haired Slytherin.

"What you are telling me is" began Monica. "You were supposed to go to London with James but he is going to spend Christmas with the rest of their gang so, you asked Regulus fucking Black to come with you?" she asked calmly.

Delilah nodded her head and moved her legs to Monica's lap.

"Lilah, what the actual fuck?! You got close I get that, but going on a vacation together?!" she looked at her friend incredulously. "Next time you'll announce that you are getting married"

"It wasn't on my plans okey?" said Delilah and sighed. "My plan was to just ask him if he wanted something specific for Christmas as a present but I thought that this would be too straightforward, so I asked him what he would be doing for Christmas instead, he said that his parents would be travelling and he would be alone. He looked so sad when he said that and the hufflepuff in me woke up and asked him if he wanted to come with me." Delilah finished rambling and looked at Monica who sighed at her bestfriend's  kindness.

"Do you regret inviting him?" she asked and looked at the short brunette.

"No at all, I mean what can go wrong? We are already in a freaking war and I already agreed that I would help him with the whole deatheater situation" she said and shrugged.

"You know that you are hanging out with a deatheater, right?" She asked Delilah and she shrugged again not really caring.

"Let's not forget about your agreement with him, which is basically fucking when your 'bad' emotions take the best of you!"

Delilah rolled her eyes "we are not fucking, the farthest we have gone is just making out"

"Well you are making out with a deatheater" said Monica plopped her feet on the small table in front of the couch.

"I like the suspense"

"Whatever you say Lilah" she said and smirked "use protection though I don't want to be an godmother yet"

The reply she got was a pillow smashing straight to her face.

"Fuck off Mona"

Monica only laughed before looking at Delilah.
She had changed, every time Monica would see her at breakfast after she had gone to the Astronomy Tower, her smile would be brighter and she seemed happier.

"Let's hope this doesn't backfire on us, hanging out with a deatheater and  two 'to become deatheaters' is a risk" Monica said and rested her head on the pillow.

"I don't really care, the chances that I die in the war are already high with my family on the order, so why not befriend people from the evil side?" she said and moved her head on Monica's lap and her legs over the couch.

The slytherin started braiding the brunettes' short hair. "I'm telling you the same thing I told him the other day, whatever is gonna happen, is gonna happen and I can't change that but maybe this whole situation won't backfire on us and maybe we'll get three more people in our lives out of it"

"You have a point, you only live once, right?"

"I don't know how many time we live, but what I know for sure is that deciding to hang out with the guys has been one of the best decisions I have made since we started school" said Delilah and got up from the couch. "If it's gonna turn out to be the worst then I'll accept the consequences of my actions and move on with my life, now get your ass up and let's go to the park"

Monica got up from the couch and slang her arm over her short friends shoulder.
"How tall are you?" she asked.

"5'3, why?"

"You are so freaking short it's adorable" Mona said pinched Delilah's cheeks.

Delilah swat her hands away. "Stop pinching my cheeks, it hurts" she said and rubbed her cheek.

"Sometimes you are more dramatic than Sirius and James" Monica said and out in her shoes, Delilah grabbed her keys and they headed out, locking the door behind.

"By the way, did you tell your parents with who you are going to London with?" asked Mona as they walked through the yard and jumped over the fence.

"No I did not" answered Delilah hesitantly.

"You are so fucked when James learns about this! I don't care about your parents I know that they trust you but James is gonna be pissed as heck"

"Only if he finds out" Delilah pointed out and winked at Mona.

"I think I'm rubbing off you, you are starting to become a true snake" she said before taking off running.

The wind hit them in the face as they run full speed towards the park, their laughs echoing and their smiles brighter than the sun. They pass an old couple on the way and nearly bump into them. Delilah shouts an apology to them before running faster to keep up with Monica.

"Kids this days" matters the old man and starts walking again.

"Let them live Thomas, they are still children, let them life to the fullest" the wife said and they continue to walk towards their small house at the end of the road.

—————————————————————————-

Hey!

That's just a small filler chapter cause I missed Monica! The next chapter would a part of the trip and I'm really excited to write it!

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 2.5K THATS FREAKING INSANE!!
Thank for all the love and support, I hope you have an amazing day or night💛

DONT FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT!!