19

Regulus found himself in front of Gringotts, waiting for a certain brown hair Hufflepuff to arrive.
She was already ten minutes late and Regulus was losing his patience.They had decided to meet at Diagon Alley this morning to discuss the details of their small trip.

Delilah had informed him that her parents would also leave for the weekend and since the marauders were going on their own trip, no one question her with who she is going to London with.

To say he was thankful for that would be an understatement.

He really wanted to go to that trip and do something different for the holidays since all the Christmases before, he only went to his cousins house and that was because his parents forced him to.

'Another thing they had made you done and you didn't even dare tell them that you didn't want to go, Sirius was right, you are just a coward' he thought bitterly.

That thought played in his mind since Sirius had left their house 'if he still calls this his house' thought Regulus remembering how his brother said that since he was sorted into Gryffindor the Grimmauld Place felt more like a prison than a home.

He snapped out of his thoughts when he felt a tap in his shoulder, he turned and saw Delilah looking up at him with raised eyebrows "Are you okey?" she asked, her voice sounded like melody to his ears, if he could he would put the sound into a music box and played it whenever he wanted to feel happy again.

"Just fine" he replied with a nod and brushed a hand through his hair making it messier.
"So where are we going?" Regulus asked.

"We could buy ice creams and then go to a quiet caffe in the muggle world to tell you a bit more about what we are going to do in London for the weekend" Delilah answered and Regulus nodded, agreeing with the plan.

They walked together into the ice cream shop and Regulus opened the door for Delilah, gesturing with his head for her to go in first while bowing for a dramatic effect.

Delilah laughed and walked into the shop and smiled at the lady behind the freezer with the ice creams who returned the smile "What can I get for you?" she asked politely.

"One minute, I need my friend to decide first" she said and glanced at Regulus who was still deciding the flavour for his ice cream.

"Regulus hurry the fuck up" she hissed "it's an ice cream flavour you need to decide, not ingredients for potions"

"Fine woman! I'm coming" he said and walked towards Delilah while rolling his eyes.

"Finally" she mumbled "I'll have a vanilla and cookie ice cream and he'll have...?" she trailed waiting for Regulus to tell his order to the lady.

"Chocolate with banana" he answered and the lady nodded before staring making their order.

Regulus snuck his hand around Delilah's waist and squeezed making the brunettes eyes widened.

"Regulus what the bloody hell are you doing?" she asked but before she could smack his hand away he felt his lips near her ear.

"I missed you darling, that's all" he whispered making her breath hitch and shivers run down her spine.

She could feel him smirking.

She smiled evilly and checked if the lady was coming back but found her still making their orders, she tiptoed and turn to face him before giving him a kiss dangerously close to his mouth.

She put her lips close to his ear like he had done, "You are not the only one that can be a tease" she whispered before winking at him and walking towards the cashier to pay for the ice creams.

"What do I owe you?" She asked ready to take out her wallet but the cashier stopped her.

"It's on the house! You and your boyfriend can go and enjoy your ice cream" said the cashier smirking at the two teenagers.

"We are not a-" Regulus went to say but Delilah cut him off by kissing him before mumbling on his lips "We are talking about free ice cream here, shut up and pretend"

She turned and smiled at the cashier before taking the ice creams out of her hands "Thank you so much! Merry Christmas!" she said with a bright smile before exiting the shop with Regulus.

"That you would use me to get free ice cream? I feel betrayed" he said playfully putting a hand on his chest where his heart was and acting like he was hurt.

"We have the agreement going on anyway, let's take advantage of it" said Delilah with a shrug.

ice cream = Happy life
Even better if it was free.
A motto Delilah leaves with since she was nine.

They passed the barrier,through the lucky cauldron and they found themselves in the muggle world.

"Thank god you wore something normal" said Delilah and looked at Regulus' clothes. He wore beige pants with a belt, a back turtleneck and a long black coat.

"Well you cleaned up nicely too" he said and she looked at her clothes, she wore a white skirt with a black sweatshirt.
(picture at the top, I don't know if I described them correctly)

"Did you just compliment me?" she asked him and his cheeks heated with embarrassment "Omg! You are blushing!" She said and pinched his red cheeks.

"Stop touching me" he grumbled and swatted her hands away. She rolled her eyes at his attitude and they started walking towards the centre of the city.

"Do you wanna sit in that park, it seems nice enough" he said and Delilah allowed him to grab her hand and lead her toes the park.

They sat at a bench near a small lake and finished their ice creams before Delilah turned to Regulus and started explaining how their weekend will go.

"I'm thinking that I could pick you up from your house on Friday noon and then we can take the night bus and it can drop us off in front of the hotel we'll be staying at. We can leave out suitcases in the room and go for dinner at the restaurant the hotel has." she said and he nodded, signalling her to continue.

"At Saturday we can go for a walk around the city, I want to show you some of my favourite places and then we can go for lunch at a restaurant. Later, we can either go for skating at the festival or we can go to the theatre or a museum" she suggested and he smiled wanting to know Delilah's favourite places and explore the city.

"Then on Sunday we can do whatever you want but we have to leave around eight so we can be home before Christmas Day"

"Sounds good" he said and nodded his head once in approval.

They talked more and walked around the park while Regulus listened to Delilah talking about all the trips she had gone to with her parents.
She looked so happy and carefree and he smiled at her when she looked up at him and she grabbed his hand to check his watch.

"We should head back though, it's already eight and my mum said I should be home by nine"

They left the park and walked side by side towards the lucky cauldron.

"I can't believe that I only met you in September and now I'm going on a vacation with you" he shook his head, 'this is going fucking fast'

"Did you have anything better to do for the weekend" Delilah asked him and he shook his head.

"Then why not? I mean I know it's kind of weird but a war is coming and we don't even know if we will survive this shit, so what a better way of spending the weekend before Christmas than with a girl you met four months ago?" asked Delilah and he laughed loudly.

"Yeah what a better way" he said while looking at the small sunshine beside him.

——————————————————————————

Hey,

There goes another chapter, I hope you all are doing amazing💛

DONT FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT!