40

The hallway in front of her was dark, torches with green flames were attached to the walls, little to no light coming from them. There were voices coming from through the walls, she tried to follow them but it was like the house was a huge maze, she took turn after turn but there was nothing but dead end on each one.

'left', a voice whispered in her ear and she followed the directions.

'left'

'right'

'left'

'left'

'right'

'Two lefts, one right, two lefts one right' she repeated over and over again in her head taking turn after turn, hoping to find the exit but only came across a white door, the voices were louder, clearly coming from the people talking at the room.

"What about the students? Won't many of them get hurt? It's dangerous to attack so close to Hogwarts, My Lord." The voice was raspy, but clearly feminine. 'Walburga? maybe another mother?' thought Delilah as she inched a bit closer towards the door, it was impossible for them to see her, she knew that but she decided to be a bit more cautious since she knew that the person in the room in front of her was extremely powerful.

"The students that are supposed to be warned are or will be warned, my dear Juliet. We are not planning on hurting anyone, we are just sending a discreet warning. I ne- I mean we, need to show Dumbledore that we are more powerful than he thinks." he said, his voice cold like still, it sounded more like a hiss than a sound.

"Yes, My Lord" said the lady, now called Juliet, in a quiet voice, barely being able to be beard by Delilah.

"So, it's decided, we attack Hogsmeade the day after tomorrow. I want the lower ranks to be doing the attack, we need to test which of them are the most strong and clever wizards. You are all dismissed, Severus I would like you to stay behind for a bit" he said again making Delilah's eyes widen at the name. 'Greasy little fucker' she thought in her head, 'in love with Evans huh? And then you go and join a cult where they kill her people like her, nice move snivellus, you will definitely get the girl like that'

"I want you to be at the attack, I'm sure Dumbledore will have people watch over Hogsmeade, i want you to see if you know any particular face, people that were in your year or older, we need all the information we can get." his chilly voice held authority, he should be older than she thought.

"I will, My Lord."

"You have potential Severus; I hope you use them for the right reason." was the last thing he said before she heard the scratching noise of a chair being dragged on the floor and a door being closed.

With that she woke up gasping, her mind and body exhausted by the vision as she could feel the sweat on her back and her forehead. A body moved beside her and she turned her head quickly, sighing in relief as she was with met Regulus' confused face. "You alright, love?" He asked as he sat up, not touching her in case her mind was still clouded by the vision.

"Yeah, yeah" she mumbled as she tried to remember everything by detail, grabbing her notebook from the table beside her bed and picking a quill writing quickly down what she remembered in case she forgot anything.

"Come with me, quickly!" She said as she finished writing, grabbing a piece of paper from her locked drawer and beckoning Regulus to get up and follow her urgently. He got up, grabbing his cloak and wearing it over his jumper and pyjama pants.

They left the dorm quickly making sure they didn't wake up any of her roommates, before exiting the common room and walking hurriedly at the hallway. Delilah opened the piece of paper, muttering some words quietly as she grabbed his hand and made a left turn, walking towards the seventh floor. "What are we doing at the room of requirement? And how the hell did none of the teachers caught us? What is that piece of paper?" he asked multiply questions at once making Delilah shake her head at his impatience.