31

Can y'all suggest some songs that go along with the book? I'm having trouble finding some and I need help!
————————————————————

On a warm day at the end of June, Delilah had found herself at the garden with her mother.

Euphemia was watering some of the plants while Delilah was playing with her niffler. Euphemia smiled down at her daughter seeing her playing with Lola, a delicate smile on her face.

"So Delilah, how has this year been?" her mother asked. "We have been mostly focusing on James and his relationship with Lily the past weeks and you didn't get to tell us anything about your year"

"It was interesting to say the least" she replied vaguely, not really wanting to expose everything to her mum.

"Does interesting have anything to do with the boy you were kissing at the platform?" her mum asked raising her eyebrows slightly.

Delilah whipped her head so fast towards her mother, she thought she broke her neck.

"Shit, you saw that?!" she asked frightened, that was not going according to her plans.

"Of course I saw but that's not the important part, who is this boy?" her mother asked eagerness in her voice. "He was quite handsome as well"

"He is my partner in potions class, we have been hanging out a lot the past school year" she answered sincerely.

"Is he the friend you took with you to London?"

"How do you know about that?!"

"You know James can't keep anything secret, he told me that you went with someone but not with who" her mother said truthfully.

"Oh for gods sake James" she cursed under her breath.

"I'm not gonna punish you Delilah, if you know and trust this boy then it's fine with everyone and I can't really punish you because that would make me a hypocrite"

"What do you mean?" she asked her mum curiously.

"You are not the only one that hid her relationship from her parents, I did the same kind of things  when I was your age, me and your father traveled the whole world before we even announced our relationship to our parents" her mother explained and sit down on the grass, opposite Delilah.

"But I need you to at least tell me the name of the boy, I'm really excited to find out" said Euphemia and felt like she was a teenage girl again, gossiping with her friends about their relationships.

Delilah looked down and pondered her options in her head.

On the one hand, she could just tell her mother and if she explained the situation then she would have a solid reason for them to trust her with her decision.

On the other hand, she could lie and say a random name but we are talking about her mother here, she was probably gonna go to James after their talk and ask details for the boy, so if she didn't want to get caught lying that was not an option.

Just tell her, she'll understand

And so she did.

"His name is Regulus" she said firstly.

Euphemia looked at her suspiciously, she only knew one Regulus but she didn't voice any of her thoughts and let her daughter continue talking about the boy at the platform.

"We met at the Astronomy Tower at the start of September, couple days after the year began. I had a vision that night and went to the Tower to clear my head a bit" she continued.