22

KINDA IMPORTANT
I know the girl I casted as Delilah has brown eyes and straight hair but I just realised that the potters have hazel eyes and curly hair so let's pretend that her eyes are hazel and she has curly hair.
Thank you
———————————————————————-

Delilah was standing at the small balcony that had view of the other side of the city. The sun rose like a flower opening, gifting its petals to the world. She felt a hand circling around her waist and a head rested on her head. She turned her head and saw him standing behind her, his hair messier than ever, his eyes half closed.

"What are you doing up this early?" Regulus asked and looked at her hazel eyes that were glowing as the light of the sun rising fell upon them.

"The baby next door wouldn't shut the fuck up and woke me up" she said bitterly, it was painfully obvious that she hated children from the disgusted look on her face.

Regulus chuckled and shook his head at the bitter look on her face.

"Weren't you the one that helped the Slytherin first year because he was bullied by that Gryffindor and found him, a what you call it...ah yeah, hufflepuff companion and was also willing to bet with me that they will get married after they graduate?" he said referring at the time they patrolled together and found the small boy crying by the kitchens and led him to hufflepuff common room where Delilah told another girl first to help him make new friends.

"I despise babies and children from the ages three to ten because they cry and whine all the fucking time, I love the rest of them, they aren't that annoying" she admitted and tucked a piece of hair behind her ear.

He found himself staring at her while she looked ahead and he had to remind himself that he can't catch feelings. 'Snap out of it' his mind was screaming at him. 'You are gonna hurt her' it continued 'You will only cause her more problems that she already has'

He shook his head snapping out of his thoughts and he nudged her shoulders with his hand.

"Aren't you gonna show me around the city as you said?"

"Yes I will but let's just admire the view first" she said and leaned back against his chest and he kissed the crown of her head.

The sexual tension between them was thick but they didn't mind, they gazed towards the illuminated clouds, still beneath the ethereal glow, they both felt at home in a way they never had before.

***

By 2 o'clock Delilah and Regulus had found themselves walking side by side at the busy streets of London, instead of staying at the restaurant to eat their food, which was burgers, they decided to eat while exploring the city.

They passed a clothing store where Regulus bought Delilah, even though she wanted to pay for herself, a beautiful sage green corset with flowers that she said she would pair with a new pair of brown pants she had bought.

Regulus would openly admit that she looked beautiful, even hot,wearing the corset. She looked like she was a princess straight out of a fairytale. Delilah also had her hair in a ponytail today and fairy braids in framing her face.

It only added to the fairytale look.

"I'm thinking of dying my hair" she said to him as they passed a small hair salon.

"How come?" he asked, and looked down at her as her ponytail swayed from side to side, her high heel boots clicked at the pavement with every step she took.