30

"You know that's our last day meeting at the Tower, right?" Regulus asks leaning against the railing.

"We have the next year too" Delilah reminded him, she was standing next to him, he head resting in his shoulder and a cigarette hanging from her lips.

"Yeah I guess we do, if we survive the summer, that's it" he said with a shrug. Delilah threw him a glare.

"I'm supposed to be the pessimistic one here, you are stealing my role Black" she said his last name rolling out of her tongue easily.

"Taking the circumstances we are in, I would say that both of us being pessimists won't lead us anywhere" he stated.

"Ah, well we are doomed, I guess" she said shrugging his statement off, completely uninterested.

Regulus nodded his head in agreement even though she couldn't see him.

"Do you know what my middle name is?" He asked, she stopped the cigarette a little before it touched her pink chapped lips.

"No but I'm gonna guess it's either a constellation or something completely awful and weird" she said moving the cigarette to her lips.

"You are exactly on point" he said as he watched her blow out the smoke.

Her lips looked so kissable right now, if he could only pin her against the wall and make her scream his name.

Instead of listening to what his wild fantasies were telling him to do, he found himself telling her his middle name while still watching her lips.

"Arcturus, Regulus Arcturus Black"

She blew out smoke one more time as if she could feel him staring at her lips, she bit her bottom lip throwing him an innocent look.

Before she even knew it she was against the wall. The conversation of the middle names long forgotten.

One of his hands was resting behind her neck while the other was resting at her thigh. His lips hovered over hers but he didn't make a move to connect them.

Delilah knew he was waiting for her to make the move but decided to tease him a bit more. She moved her hands around his neck taking her sweet time doing so.

The cigarette was resting at her fingers making sure that it was away from his hair. She rolled her tongue over her lips and watched as his eyes followed her every move.

She had the upper hand here and she was loving every second of it.

She brought the cigarette to her lips one more time inhaling, she hold it for a bit, before realising it slowly and watched as the smoke disappeared above them.

He barely saw a smirk starting to make its way to her lips, but didn't get to see it full on display because his lips had already crashed to hers and was moving at a fast speed.

Regulus lead the kiss, he roamed his hands over her body and was about to lift her shirt but brought his eyes to her asking silently for permission. Even though this wasn't going to be anything more that a make out session he still felt the need to asked for her permission, not wanting to overstep any boundaries.

She nodded, giving him permission, it made her heart melt that he cared so much to ask for permission.

His cold hands touched her warm skin and shivers run down her spine. He brought his lips to her neck, kissing it before stopping them at her shoulder and staring sucking there.

Delilah threw her head back enjoying the pleasures coming from Regulus's lips. She let out a breathy moan as he sucked harden, surely leaving a bruise there.