16

Halloween ball was a huge thing for everyone at Hogwarts. Students and even teachers dressed up as something and went to have fun.

It was also a very stressful time from the morning till the ball for everyone. Girls, boys, teachers we're running around their dorms trying on their costumes and getting ready for the ball.

Something similar was happening now at Regulus, Evan and Leo's dorm. The three boys were trying on their costumes while eating the chocolate bars Evan had given them for lunch. There would be dinner at the ball so they didn't bother go to lunch.

Evan was dressed as a murderer, he had a fake gun in his waist band and wore an expensive suit. Regulus had asked him why he bought a suit and not a murders costume but his response was that all ladies would want a murderer in style. Regulus only response was laughing at his friend.

Leo was dressed as a character from one of the books Delilah had given him, his name was Cardin or Cardan, something like that. He wore black pants with a black T-shirt and had a long coat along with a very expensive crown he had customised himself with a little help of Delilah to do the design.

Regulus was dressed as Hades, the king of the underworld, he had bought a costume, it was black but the armour that covered his chest was a deep red. He had also added a cloak with a hood and had also a crown that went perfectly with the whole outfit.

"Whatever the name of the character is, you look good in this man" said Evan to Leo who was fixing his crown in the mirror.

"Delilah basically did everything, she ordered the muggle clothes and the crown" he said with a shrug. 'She is very talented if she was the one who designed the crown' thought Regulus with a small smile.

"And you look hot as Hades" said Leo turning to Regulus "It's good I guess, Delilah told me that I reminded her of him and I didn't know what else to dress up" he said and his friends looked at each other knowingly.

"Four make out sessions with her and you are already whipped" said Evan and wiggled his eyebrows at Regulus.

"I'm not" he denied quickly "It was only four times" he said and turned to grab his crown.

"And counting" said Leo and basically run down the stairs before Regulus could catch him.

"Come here you little piece of shit"

***

The exact opposite was happening at Delilah's dorm.

Both, her and Monica, were alone. Her dorm mates went to the Ravenclaw Tower to her ready with their other friends.

Mona was sitting on a chair in front of the mirror while Delilah worked on her make up.
"Okey so, your eyeshadow will be rainbow and it will end with black to match the whole costume and I'm gonna do your eyeliner thick to stand out, you okey with that?" she asked Mona who nodded her head not giving much attention to her since she was doing her nails.

'Don't come after me if you don't like it at the end' she thought and began doing her best friends make up. It took her almost forty five minutes to finish Monica's eyeshadow, eyebrows and eyeliner since the Slytherin couldn't stand at one place without moving all the time.

She even thought of immobilising her but tried not to do it and focus on finishing. She let her put black lipstick on her own while she put on her gown, it was truly beautiful.

It was dark red at the start and it fade out black, there was black glitter on it and unique designs at the chest area. She had also bought a crown, it was silver and had red and black gems on it. Her shoes were black with gold designs at the heels but you couldn't see them under her dress.