18

"Get up Delilah!" She could feel someone shaking her shoulder but the vision didn't let her go so easily
"Delilah,please get up!" The voice shouted again and she jolted awake.

She saw Sirius in from of her, worry clear in his eyes. "What time is it?" she asked looking around but she was at the couch not her room and there wasn't a clock there.

"Half past six" answered Sirius.
"What are you doing up this early?" Delilah asked and rubbed her eyes.

"I was going to make coffee and I found you in the couch when I went to sit down"

She shook her head to clear her mind from the vision.

"I'm sorry for shaking you and scaring you but you wouldn't wake up, James is sleeping upstairs and your parents are doing a job for the ministry and aren't here, you weren't screaming-" she looked relieved that she heard that "but you..." he stopped looking hesitant.

She nodded her head signalling him to go on, "You were mumbling my brothers name" he said and looked into her eyes.

"I- look Sirius-" she went to say but he cut her off,
"I know you have been at least friends or acquaintances with my brother, whatever you want to call it" he said looking down, "but whatever your vision was about, it wasn't good. He paused and looked back at her with pleading eyes.

"Please tell me that my brother is safe at least" he said, almost begging her.

She didn't expect that.

She knew Sirius still cared about Regulus and Regulus even though he tried to hide it, he cared too. The conversation they had about Sirius at the Astronomy Tower weren't a lot but the way Regulus spoke about his older brother, Delilah was sure that he still cared about him.

She was still shaken up by the vision but decided to answer the question of the Gryffindor honestly.

"He is fine, just a bit shaken up" she said to him and accepted the glass if water he gave her. "You wanna know more, right?" she asked him and he nodded to her.

"If you don't wanna tell me, I understand and respect your decision but if there is a possibility that you can at least tell me a bit of your vision, then I would like that" he said truthfully, he wanted to know what his brother is going through, he couldn't lie to himself, he still cared about him.

"He was at your house, your parents, the Notts and the Rosiers were there too, they were having dinner. The conversation shifted to the dark lord and about them being Death Eaters, I was seeing this from Evan's eyes so I don't know what your brother and Leo were thinking" she said explaining half of the vision, he looked at her as if he knew what was coming next was bad, and he was right.

"Michael brought up the whole thing about them serving the Dark Lord and how big of a "gift" and "honour" it would be for their families and to seem powerful towards the other purebloods" she said hesitantly, knowing that Sirius wouldn't like this at all, especially the last part.

Sirius eyes were set on the floor, if looks could make something caught fire, the whole house would be in flames.

"The atmosphere during the dinner was uncomfortable even I could sense that, Evan felt scared, Leo looked frightened and Regulus was standing there wide eyed, glaring at Michael" she half lied, she couldn't tell him that Regulus was just standing there emotionless, he was gonna get the wrong idea.

Delilah could see the pain behind Regulus eyes, they had talked about this, he was scared for his two best friends to get his mark. Especially for Leo who he was very protective over and knew that this kind of dark in him wouldn't be good.