29

Delilah let out a sigh as she walked out of the Great Hall. She had just finished her herbology exam and was heading outside with Leo by her side.

"So how did you do?" Leo asked as they passed a small group of first year that were anxiously waiting to get in to the exam room.

"Pretty good actually, I don't think I forgot anything important" she said and looked up at the taller boy. "What about you?"

"I think I did good too, probably forgot one or two plants to write at the second question but who really cares, I'm glad we are finished" he said as they took a turn at one of the corridors.

"Talk about yourself, I still have the advanced potions exam tomorrow" she groaned and Leo laughed at her while wrapping an arm around her shoulder, ruffling her hair.

"That's what you pay for being smart" he said and she scoffed.

"Shut up"

They walked out of the main entrance and headed towards the tree were the others were waiting for them. At the sound of footsteps Regulus turned his head at their direction.

"Well, how was it?" Asked Evan as Delilah took a seat beside Regulus, she didn't rest her head at his shoulder or anything to not be too obvious but even that made him happy.

"Good, nothing too difficult, nothing too easy, what about you?" She asked referring to the Ancient Runes exam he had in the morning.

"Ugh, I didn't do excellent but I didn't do awful, it was normal" said Evan.

"It was easy, just some questions were a bit tricky but everything else was fine" Regulus said and Delilah nodded her head in understanding.

"Where is Mona?" She asked and looked around trying to catch a glimpse of the wild Slytherin girl.

"She went to get snacks from the kitchen, we thought we could just chill here for the rest of the afternoon" Evan said. The others nodded, agreeing with the plan.

Couple minute later Monica came towards their direction with a basket full of candies, sandwiches and juice.

They sat there for the rest of the afternoon, they talked and laughed and eat, Delilah and Mona even made flower crowns and put the at the boys heads.

Around seven, Evan had left and returned with three bottles of fire whiskey. No one of them questioned were he find them, they grabbed the bottles and started drinking while laughing and messing around.

By eight o'clock, the sun had already fallen and it had left a path of radiant stars at its path. The moons elusive whispers couldn't be heard over the sound of their laughter. Time was addictive, they wanted to hold into that alternative universe a little bit more.

But they knew it wasn't possible, even in their drunken state, they picked the basket and the bottles from the ground and Delilah got them into the castle by a passage she remembered from the Marauders Map.

After exchanging goodnights, the four went left towards the dungeons while Delilah went towards the kitchens. She opened the door of the common room quickly and walked into her dorm.

She took a quick shower stumbling a little because of her the drunken state, she put on her pyjamas and crawled into the bed falling asleep the moment her head hit the pillow.

***

James and Delilah were sitting in the middle of the quidditch pitch, since it was one of the last days James was gonna spend at Hogwarts, he asked his sister to spend her morning with him.