8

PLEASE READ!!!
Before I begin this chapter I would like to say some things to you regarding this book.
I will be mostly focusing on the mental part of Delilah's and Regulus' relationship(how they help each other grow mentally).
There would be some drama and possibly smut because I want to experiment with writing them but don't expect much.

WE ARE ALMOST AT 200 READS!!
THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH
DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT!

At 1:17 am, the 9th of September, Delilah woke up with a jolt gasping for air

At 1:17 am, the 9th of September, Delilah woke up with a jolt gasping for air. She looked around the room frightened thinking that she was still trapped in her vision. The moon was still up meaning that it shouldn't be past 3 in the morning.

She rubbed her face with her hand and got up from her bed, she knew that she wouldn't be getting any more sleep tonight. She grabbed a pair of sweatpants and a hoodie and put them on quickly before picking up the bottle of firewhiskey from under the bed and walking out of her dorm closing silently the door behind her.

Delilah walked out of the Hufflepuff common room and headed towards the Astronomy tower. Whenever she would have a vision, she would find herself at the Astronomy tower with a bottle of an alcoholic drink in her hand. It was her way of forgetting the nightmares and coping with her 'talent'.

She slowly walked up the stairs and opened the old wooden door which led to the little safe heaven. She jogged towards the small balcony and sat close to the railing looking up at the stars. There were hundreds, millions of them, she liked to think that every star in the universe is a dead loved one that now is looking down over them.

She didn't expect the tears to come this early, they usually come later after she had thought about the nightmare but today wasn't a common night. Delilah went to open the firewhiskey to take a sip but she heard the door opening. She turned her head slowly and saw Regulus Black standing there in his pajamas.

"Oh, I didn't know someone was already here, I can leave," he said but Delilah stopped him "You can stay, if you want, of course, I would like some company."

The boy didn't say anything but only walked towards her and sat down beside her.

"You want a drink?" She said gesturing towards the bottle of firewhiskey in her hand. "Fuck yeah" was the only thing Regulus said before she handed him the bottle and he downed half of it.

She sent him an impressed look but didn't say anything. "What brings you here?" he was the one that had asked the question, Delilah took a sip from the bottle feeling the alcohol burn her throat.

"Nightmares, you?"

"You will run away the moment I tell you, just forget it." He said and run a hand through his black curly hair. His eyes were blue, unlike his brothers' grey ones. The moonlight made them look angelic.

"So I am guessing you are talking about Voldy Moldy and his fangirls, right?" She asked, her eyebrow raised and pointing towards his Dark Mark which was exposed under his shirt.

He fixed his shirt and took a deep breath calming his nerves down and waiting for her to run and rat him out but she never did.

"You aren't gonna tell someone?" He asked her his eyes full of confusion.

"Do you want me to?"

Delilah looked at him and she could see that the boy next to her was in a vulnerable state.

She decided to not press him any further with the question, "I am sure there was a reason why you did that." She said calmly and kindly trying to make Regulus feel comfortable in her presence.

"You are seriously only saying that after you just saw the dark mark on my arm?!" He asked her, his eyes bloodshot from the amount of alcohol he had consumed.

"Yeah, it's called 'let someone explain his actions before jumping to conclusions." She answered him, a small smile on her calm face. It was like it didn't even bother her that she was standing next to a death eater.

After a few minutes of silence, he gathered some courage and answered her question "It's kind of complicated, at the start I wanted this. I thought that what he was doing is something good to help the wizarding world, that's what my parents always told me but after three months of killing innocent people and torturing children, I understood that what he is doing is not right, least not right for me." He paused for a minute, "What I am trying to say is that what he is doing isn't what my family all these years told me he was doing, they twisted everything and now I am fucking stuck in this motherfuckin' mess." He said and leaned against the railing closing his eyes.

Delilah looked at him sympathetically, "I am gonna ask you I question and I need you to answer me honestly." She said firmly and looked him in the eyes, he only nodded at her preparing himself for the question.

"Do you want to get out of this mess and do something good for the world or you are just saying that because it's a problem you have now and you know, you will not mind it in the future?" She asked him carefully.

Much to her surprise he didn't hesitate to answer.

"Don't get me wrong I love my family even though they are kinda cold but I don't think I can handle this anymore, it's just too much emotional pressure for me." He said truthfully, his face tired.

"I am not gonna lie to you Black, you got yourself into some deep shit and I don't know if you can get out of this once and for all." She said and she saw how his eyes darkened at the thought, so she pressed all her doubts to the side and moved a bit closer to him. "But I'm here if you need anything. I don't know you but if you have any problems just know that I will listen to them and help you."

She might have sounded crazy telling that to him right now but she remembered the vision she had of him breaking down in his room, she knew he needed help and even though she didn't know him personally she wouldn't let a person that wants to be saved, be unsaved.

"Why are you doing this? Why are you helping me?" He asked curiously. " I was the one that called you a blood traitor for two years straight and made fun of you because of your family." he looked down shamefully.

"Cause I have a feeling that tells me that you mean this"