2

Delilah was still thinking about the vision a week later. She told the boys about it the next morning but decided not to mention Rosier and Black because she was aware of the tension between Sirius and his brother. She only told them she was in a room in a house with a dark aura surrounding it and that there was talking downstairs.

The boys were perplexed as to why she awoke shaking and crying, but they decided not to press the issue further knowing how sensitive Delilah was to her visions. Her parents weren't home, they were in Romania having their yearly summer trip so, James had sent them a letter letting them know that she had a vision and now she was sitting in her room holding two letters, one of her best friends Monica or Mona as she called her and the reply from her parents.

She opened her parents' letter first.

Dear Delilah,

How are you, sweetie? James sent us a letter about you having a vision which scared you a lot. We may be away right now, but if you ever need to talk about the vision, you know I am here. I know you are not very comfortable talking to your dad and brother about it (James not so much but still) if you ever need to talk about it just sent me a letter and I will reply as fast as possible. Always remember that you also have Mona, I am aware that you don't want to burden her with the visions because she has the rumors and her problems but I am sure she will listen to you.

I know this is difficult, but whatever you need, I and your father are here. Try to enjoy the rest of the holidays Delilah, it's only one month before you go back to school. Dad and I are coming back in two weeks to see you a bit before you leave for Hogwarts, you can ask Monica to come over for these two weeks so you can have some more company instead of only the boys.

With much love,

Mum

Her face lit up when she read that Monica can come over and she quickly opened the second letter.

Dear Disappointment,

Life couldn't be more awful right now, I swear to Merlin if I go to another mothefucking ball and people start staring at me and whispering that I killed my father I will not hesitate to pull out my wand and kill them. He died of a ducking heart attack, I didn't kill him! Even though I wouldn't mind doing it, a piece of shit he was.

Anyways, how are you? Except for ranting out my problems to you I also wrote to check up on you. Did you have any visions? Did you eat well this week? Did you go outside? You get the point...I also wanted to ask you if you want to go to the Diagon Alley this weekend to go for ice cream or buy some books from Flourish and Blotts. Just send me a letter when you get this.

With a dead body and much blood,

Disappointment 2.0

She quickly snatched the piece of parchment that was on the table and wrote a quick letter to her telling her to pack her bags and come over for the next week and that they will decide about the trip to Diagon Alley once she arrives here.