9

One day late but I was out all day yesterday and didn't have time to write.

Hope you enjoy
————————————————

Hope you enjoy✨————————————————

He looked at her confused.

"Feeling? You have a feeling?" He asked his voice filled with curiosity. She looked at him as if asking him if he wanted to know.

"Cut the bullshit Potter, how do you know I'm not lying?" He asked again, harsher this time.

"Curiosity can be a risk you sometimes don't want to take," she said wisely and smirked at him knowing that this will make him want to know more.

"I know you are trying to play games with my mind right now. Just tell me." He told her with an eye roll.

Delilah weighed her options, she could tell him and maybe he will sympathize with her, maybe she could finally find someone with that she could rant about her dreams and they would listen.

Or

He could freak out and run telling everyone how much of a lunatic she is but if he tried to do that she could just obliviate him so he wouldn't tell anyone.

And in these few minutes, Delilah Potter made a decision that you get her would be very much against.

"I have dreams, though they are not exactly dreams, they are visions but I only have them when I go to sleep." She said uncertainly, regretting her decision to tell him but there was no coming back now. She was ready to obliviate him but she stopped when he asked a question.

"So that's why you said nightmares before?"
She nodded at him.

"I don't usually like to talk about them, my family knows I am quite sensitive about them so they don't bring that topic up, Monica is there when I need her but I don't want to burden her with this, she has her problems," she paused, "I don't even know why I am telling you this, there isn't something you can do about it and for fucks sake I just met you."

"You listened to me when I rambled about my problems and you offered to listen to me, If you want to talk about it I am going to listen." she looked at him, he could see the scared look she was giving him.

"Look, it's not my secret to tell, I swear I won't tell anyone." Regulus couldn't understand where he found so much kindness in him to say that but for once in his life, he did something that he seemed to not regret, so he just brushed it to the side.

Delilah took a deep breath and he nodded at her encouraging her to talk. She turned her head and looked at the stars so he wouldn't see the tears that threatened to fall from her eyes.

"I get them when I feel a strong emotion, according to what emotion I feel that's what the vision is about, for instance, if I feel happy then the vision is probably something happy the same way works when I am sad." He nodded at her,  processing the information.