33

"Don't burn the house down"

Those were the last words Euphemia Potter said to her daughter before her and her husband left for their vacation.

Delilah now was in the kitchen with James baking cookies, she took the butter out of the fridge while he was putting the flour into the bowl.

She turned her head from him, trusting him he won't mess such simple task.

She was obviously very wrong for trusting him.

"For fucks sake James!" shouted Delilah as she took the bowl from him and set it on the other counter.
"All you had to do is put the flour from the bag to the bowl!"

"It's not my fault, the flour slipped from my hands!"

"It is your fault you just admitted it slipped from your hands, you stupid fucker"

"Language, shithead"

"Fuck off James"

"Yeah fuck off James" said Monica Zabini as she entered the kitchen with Lily in tow, backing up Delilah.

"Oh yeah Zabini?" asked James threateningly as he took some of the flour in his hands and dropped it on Monica's head.

"You fucking dipshit you'll regret you were ever born" said Monica as her eyes raised to James and Delilah could imagine his soul leaving his body out of fear.

"Fuck, run" said Delilah as she grabbed Lily's hand and dragged her to the nearest room before closing the door.

"What was that?" asked Lily slowly, taking deep breaths, both her and Delilah were completely out of shape.

"James just started a war with the most stubborn bitch Hogwarts has ever seen" she replied, a terrified expression settling on her face.

"Is it that bad?"

"I thought you were supposed to be the smart one Evans" said Delilah as she picked her head a bit
out of the door to hear what's going on but she didn't hear anything.

"Why is it dead silent?"

"I don't know but you are gonna come with me now because these two are capable of destroying the whole house" she answered and grabbed Lily's hand, dragging her out of the room.

They walked slowly towards the living room when they saw James tied in a chair and Monica sitting in the couch going through a magazine.

"Monica, what the actual fuck?"said Delilah as she approached them.

Monica only hummed.

"Couldn't you find any other more creative way? You did this last summer too"

"I know, I'm quite disappointed in myself too" replied the dark haired girl as she twirled her wand between her fingers.

"Okey, I think I'm gonna take James and go, the boys are waiting for us" said Lily as she started cutting the rope James was tied with.

"You little piece of shi-"

"Language James" said Lily and glared are him.

"Of course love, I'm sorry" her brother replied sweetly pressing a kiss to the ginger-haired woman's forehead.

"Whipped" said the two best friends at the same time, starting at the couple in disgust as they left, Lily still scolding James but her face was as bright as a tomato with all the compliments he was giving her.