Chapter 35

Taehyung looks at himself in the mirror, tugging on the grey sweatpants as he checks his appearance. Haru gave him some clothes claiming they are Soobin's and he had left them some time before when they stayed over for an assignment. He was reluctant to wear them but then, he had no choice after all.

He decided to stay over without preparing anything and brought nothing at all except his work stuff. He turns to the laundry basket beside the door, sighing to himself when the clothes he wore are no longer there.

"She just won't listen", sighing to himself, he takes one last look at himself before leaving the guest room.

Walking along the bright hallway, he looks up with a blank face when he hears a song playing in the background. One hand drying his hair with the small towel around his neck, he walks further towards the kitchen to find Haru standing at the sink. He turns to the laundry room, hearing the slow roaring sound of the washing machine assuming his clothes are already put in.

Turning back to her, he leans on the wall beside him, smiling to himself as he crossed his arms. It feels surreal to him, to be able to look at her this close. The turn of events between the two of them have been odd and it still feel unreal that they ended up dating.

Well, a weird way to claim they are dating while they have yet to go out for a proper date yet.

"So, are you going to stand and there watch me?", she speaks without even turning around.

"Well, I am watching my own girlfriend standing there looking pretty. Why not?", he pushes himself off the wall, heading towards her. "What are you doing?"

"Salted Caramel Latte", she pours the caramel into the big white mug as Taehyung watches her

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"Salted Caramel Latte", she pours the caramel into the big white mug as Taehyung watches her. "I know you don't drink coffee, so I tried making it with less coffee. Less coffee, less bitter. Extra sugar and caramel to make it sweeter"

Taehyung watches as she carefully stirs the coffee, inhaling the sweet aroma of freshly brewed coffee lingering in the air. With curious eyes, he crouches to look at the coffee closer and then he looks up at her.

"You made this?"

"Yes"

"You know how to make the drink?", he asked again, eyes sparkling amazement.

"Mister Kim, it is just coffee", she giggles at his cute reaction. "I love to make my own coffee at times, that's why I have the coffee machine"

He stands up straight immediately, still looking so amazed at her coffee. "And you made it sweet?"

"Yes. Just for you because I do not think you'll be able to handle it bitter. Salted Caramel Latte is not that bitter—more to caramelish sweet. I think you can handle it", she pushes the mug towards him. "I know I promised you the one from the university but let's start with this one first"

Serendipity ( Kim Taehyung)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें