Chapter 55

Haru has zero idea how it came to this but apparently, the three boys are getting along surprisingly well as oppose to the initial thought of her being very concern at the lack of boundaries within her space. After all, Taehyung, or, Mister Kim to them, was their tutorial lecturer for a whole semester and somehow, they might be having a hard time to adjust to this more informal setting.

Jiwoo still calls him 'Mister Kim' as she rejects the notion of breaking the respectful boundary between them, and Taehyung gladly yet humbly accepts that. But that is not the case for Yeonjun and Soobin. Taehyung did point out the fact that they can drop the 'Mister Kim' and call him by his name to their liking as he is no longer their lecturer nor they are any need for them to be calling him in that manner.

The boys said no immediately

Yeonjun claimed he is still their lecturer. He respects that and he wishes to still call him Mister Kim and speaks formally to him. Soobin said the same thing too. But Taehyung feels a little shy at the formalities when they are basically sitting there, in his girlfriend's house, having a small little party. Thus, Taehyung hopes they will not be too formal to him and treats him like a friend instead of someone so respectable because after all, he is dating their friend and at least, he would like to establish a comfortable reputation among them.

And that, they accepted.

"Tae", Haru quietly pulls his sleeve. "Is your brother at home?"

"Yes, why?"

"Call him here", Haru whispers lowly, cautious not to let anyone hear her. "Call Officer Kim too, if he is free"

Taehyung looks at her confusedly, tilting his head slightly at her request. "What?"

"Areum is here, Jiwoo is here", she gestures with her eyes. "Don't be a snail and call them over. This is a golden opportunity"

Despite his doubts, he still fishes his phone out of his pocket but then he halted his movement. "Wait... I know calling my brother is because of your sister. But, Namjoon? Why him?"

"Are you blind?". Haru swears she is losing it this time because how can it not be obvious that she wants him to call his friend because of Jiwoo. "Jiwoo has a crush on your friend"

Taehyung was quiet for a few seconds, and Haru allows him some time to process the words. And when they did, Haru nods slowly as she watches the look on his face slowly relaxing as he finally finds the light of this whole request.

"Ohhhhhhh", he pressed his lips knowingly, trying his best to hide the grin on his face. "Let me make some calls then"

-

Thirty minutes into the English movie Soobin chose, Areum gladly reminds them she ordered another two boxes of pizza since the two younger boys gobbled the entire box to themselves earlier. Most of the food on the table is either finished or halfway there, thus Areum offered to buy more when she asked if any of them are still hungry. Soobin and Yeonjun were the first one to put their hands up shamelessly, grinning ear to ear when Areum gave them her phone  to choose whichever pizza they want.

Jiwoo has found comfort at the edge of the carpet, leaning on the couch in between Soobin's legs, all cuddled up with a small blanket around her. Haru on the other hand is sitting prim and proper beside Taehyung, fighting the overwhelming urge to be comfortable and dives into his side. Taehyung seems to realize her eyes darting to him every now and then, realizing her focus was never on the bright screen but him.